Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Hernandez Balcazar

enjoying this game but havent even played it much yet. dont get all trying to get used to it from various places, its the same as pretty much any new fighting game, breaking habits from other games and learning all the fundamentals of a new one always takes a little bit of time.

Gonna jump on mission mode later and test out a few characters. so far only really tested out using mag, zero and iron man/v joe as a team. zero's fun to play, damage doesnt seem as high as the other chars but still seems like theres tonnes you can do with him to catch people out

Yeah GGs bro. This sh*t feels so alien but I'm enjoying the game somewhat more now. Still feel clueless on what team to use. Taskmaster is in and Mag is pretty much in but I really need to go through every character in mission mode or something to find a third I like.

Yeah GGs bro. This sh*t feels so alien but I'm enjoying the game somewhat more now. Still feel clueless on what team to use. Taskmaster is in and Mag is pretty much in but I really need to go through every character in mission mode or something to find a third I like.

its not just about 3 characters , its about the team get some synergy going fam

if you can find somebody you like , pick a assist that helps your main 2

GG's geo that was a bit sticky my cousin played most of those tbh that deadpool assist is a pain to deal with.Everything i learnt in trial mode with doom went out the window everything i tried was abit too impractical, i want to stop using sent, phoenix is very workable you just shouldnt take a clean hit it seems and i swear i couldnt block the high low mixup for some reason and lag was messing up my pushblocks so it was mad free.

The real question is Where are all the folk that wanted the game and got it, some early I may add. Need to continually show support by entering. I currently don't care if this game doesn't have a following at all but it looks bad when there's tournaments and people don't enter. (Yes I know I didn't want to, thats because I don't really like the game) Thats why UK are ASS.

:lol:

Where is Sinity? Wasn't he supposed to comeback or has gone again?

UK is a bit half hearted when it comes to jumping on new games that's why the level isn't where it could be.

This game is jus released offcially today, the majority of the UK player base had it time ago and there's no arcade release to f*ck us up I don't see why people shouldn't give this game a good try tbh.