Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Hernandez Balcazar

how is ranked I don't even wanna try it till the scrubfest dies down a touch

haven't touched it either

afraid i will just get too pissed off wit the randomness

/

example being - i played one guy at work and the first thing he does is throw out a hyper

:lol:

Happened to me on my first few attempts at ranked. Random Ryu supers. If you pressed a button or moved dash you are f*cked. I'm really not interested in ranked at all.

You know when makes it even worse? when they got Xfactor. Some Ryu did a random full screen Heavy Shoryu into Shinku Hadoken and I had to eat the chip with Wolverine cause I couldnt escape

Skemar. I'm getting moved to. I don't get how I'm getting beaten to the very first attack every time. Feel like I'm getting bumped.

And I'm so used to being able to do sh*t when someone whiffs a button i the are. In this game you can press about 3 before you hit the ground.

It's 16-2 to Skemar at the moment :lol:

Still trying to learn this game.

I don't get how I'm getting beaten to the very first attack every time. Feel like I'm getting bumped.

This is what i don't understand about the game. Why do i get hit first all the time, i'm mashing L

In MVC2 i understood why things happen, this game its like wtf.

The only time i know whats happening is when im Sent, Level 3 xfactor and they are in the corner. I know the frame traps with him (Mash launch) they have no chance of beating it.

gg's capo

my storm seems to only wanna be training mode only :/

GG

Do you really like the game? I find it hard to believe. You can't air dash, throw a projectile or call assist if I have level 3.

I'm doing sh*t like looking at my buttons , I do like it but I dislike some others

just need more polish up my movement ,

in short I don't understand the game properly

/

if your mashing jab in sf4 when your not balrog , it don't work just gotta find the right buttons at the right time