Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Hernandez Balcazar

Ranking matches are getting that bit harder now, mainly due to spamming but one guy murdered my whole team (Hulk, Sent, Doom) with level 5 Xfactor Akuma.

I need to learn a character with a teleport to get close to these spammers.

i can imagine how mad you'd get if you played my Dormammu

full screen combos and teleports

-You're not supposed to have a command normal overhead. It's just wrong.

-Carpet beat Arron with 1 time out, Smexy Millz with 2.

-Level 3 supers are 40% and never scale so all that's needed is a 60% combo

-Meter isn't a problem. The fact it's level 3 doesn't justify if you gain 1 level by ending a combo with 'S'?

It's Capcom baby!

Tbh Aaron jus stopped playing when he got caught with that Zero string lol I remember we was talking and sh*t. That string feels like it lasts for ever. Plus he was getting timed out all day, I just reckon he didn't feel like playing anymore.

Tbh these sh*t tactics I'm seeing shouldn't be working but that's all everyone is doing so its kinfa hard to do anything else its a shame. The ONLY people I see trying to do stuff is Capo, Aaron and Smexy when he plays Dante. Every one else is on some skanking tip including myself.

Cant wait.

Hopefully I will be here for it.

I might actually pass through after work to see first t hand what this game is about.

I have never watched it and what i have seen didint look too fun. Maybe my view will change when watching with (hopefull) hype around me...

EDIT:- Also safe for posting the guide Skemar :Y:

Cant wait.

Hopefully I will be here for it.

I might actually pass through after work to see first t hand what this game is about.

I have never watched it and what i have seen didint look too fun. Maybe my view will change when watching with (hopefull) hype around me...

EDIT:- Also safe for posting the guide Skemar :Y:

:Y:

Tbh Aaron jus stopped playing when he got caught with that Zero string lol I remember we was talking and sh*t. That string feels like it lasts for ever. Plus he was getting timed out all day, I just reckon he didn't feel like playing anymore.

Tbh these sh*t tactics I'm seeing shouldn't be working but that's all everyone is doing so its kinfa hard to do anything else its a shame. The ONLY people I see trying to do stuff is Capo, Aaron and Smexy when he plays Dante. Every one else is on some skanking tip including myself.

trus but this is all viable until people learn how to block n deal with this sh*t,

plus a lot of people don't seem to wanna try new characters , I've not even seen a modok , dorm, x 23 , tron, trish, Chris or viper

, I can fully see the game being patched though