UFC 2010

Hank Moody

Lol....murks did u see 113?

Yeah. It was quite sh*t tbh.

Kimbo killed himself.. How can you give away your oponent mount position and not strike from the bottom??!! All he done was block.. So STUPID... At least throw some punches to not give the ref a decision to make. He will be back imo even though Dana said its his last fight in the UFC...

Koscheck is the shittest MMA fighter I have ever seen. He is a disgrace. He should be kicked out of the UFC instead for faking that illegal "knee to the face" Daley gave him... I was looking forward to this fight the most and all he done was take Daley down the whole fight at every given opportunity. He didnt wanna stand n bang with Daley cos Daley woulda molly whoopd him. Shook c*nt... Daley got kicked out of UFC cos he rage punched Koscheck after the bell :|

On the other hand, I'm actually glad Koscheck won cos I wanna see GSP f*ck him up at his own game again. [daley] f*ckin p*ssy [/daley]

Knew Machida was gonna get knocked out after their 1st fight. Rua is a different levels.

Daley and Kimbo will go strikeforce imo.

PMSL @ Belcher calling out Silva. Idiot.

RAAAHH ave they kicked out Daley??

tbh i would have done the same thing, the frustration must ave been immense!! dont even get me started on the fake knee...the f*ck*ng c*nt!

Kimbo just punched himself out, needs to work on his cardio some more

booooooooooooyyyy @ machida, tbh in both fights he didnt really look like he wanted it, dunno how he was undefeated, guy just looks shook most the time!!

cant wait till 114 that rampage fight should be fierce....dunno how them two are in the same weight class tbh, its true what they were sayin in regards to there being a Heavyweight n a Super Heavyweight!!

Oh no you didnt. Nem dont make me draw for the other vids. You recorded these without even saying!!

Nem (Rampage) LITERALLY getting his dome buried into the ground by me (Rashad) HEAD WAS BROKEN!!!!

kitt1994

11 months ago

I have never seen something like this before xD

fdsfsdhgsdhhsd

fsdgsdjgdsghsdg

sgdgdgsdjgdsgsd

dsghhsdghsdjhg

This could well be the outcome of 114.

Lol Murks u not gonna put the other vids up??

Didnt think so...lets leave it there yeah?? :Y:

Lol Nice relabeling by the way!!

N you need to be Gracious K because i dont remember you bringing anything worthwhile to the table in 09. I hope that intense training you've been doin on the 10 demo pays for you!!

"Didn't think so?" LOLage

According to the results from them all them vids you recorded without my consent, out of the 7 fights we had I won 4 of them (one of them coming by a way of submission) [rogan] HE TAPPED HE TAPPED HES TAPPING OUT!!!! [/rogan]

Say None.

I know you've been banging the Demo offline still.. I aint even played it since the day I dloaded.

Lol ur conscience is gettin the better of u, i was refering to Mr K in regards to hammering out the demo...kinda baited urself there son!

N LOLage indeed if u think you won the majority of the fights!! N as for the recording status, i swear you knew by ATLEAST fight no.2

wtf...ok in regards to executing n defending submissions, is it still waggle the f*ck out the right stick for both?? cos i havent been able to submit properly...n ive defended an attempt successfully about once :angry:

Machida forced me to tap out twice...not impressed!!