(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

just been reading up on some internet sources. PSN and XBL are gonna bring Sega Dreamcast, emulator to each console with various dreamcast classics. Such as sega's Crazy Taxi and there flagship titles, and there is possiblity of SF 3rd strike being released over Xbl/psn via this front.sounds good

f*ck 3rd strike, cvs2, mvc2, hdr and all them remakes of old gamesgive up lads the ship has sailed for us new school gamers we'll be frrraayyy on them games there man have got the jump on us 5 years its hard enough keeping up with the sf o.g's on ssf4 it will be worse on their own games

• Downvote 4

f*ck 3rd strike, cvs2, mvc2, hdr and all them remakes of old gamesgive up lads the ship has sailed for us new school gamers we'll be frrraayyy on them games there man have got the jump on us 5 years its hard enough keeping up with the sf o.g's on ssf4 it will be worse on their own games
I disagree, if you are being serious. I mean its probably harder sure, but you can get good at any game if you care enough. Keep in mind theres bare established, tried and tested information on the games you have mentioned, so that helps aswell.I read the SRK forums for sf4 and the problem is, the top guys mostly keep the good sh*t to themselves. The niggas posting the most don't know wtf they are talking about and theory fight more than they play the game. Then theres guys who straight up say "lets wait to see how the Japanese play with this character". Learning new games has its difficulties aswell and you man still level up, so dnt see why it wnt work with other games.If anything, playing those older games will make you better at SF4.

GG'sYeah its full of combos. You can also combo into super but I find it hard, I can only do Kens. Most combos do about 40% lol. Who do you want to learn? I'm going to give Balrog a try as he's supposed to be easy to use and strings are sick.Unlike SF4 I don't think anyone can link from light>med or med>hard apart from Dee Jay, cr.lp, st.mp I think.The only thing missing from the game is a trade>super

I hear that but as the scene is so small and theres no online atm its hard to bother picking up these games if their is a remake I will get involved (i'm not gonna lie i couldn't cop with mahvel or hdr but I'm a much better player now) so I will try but it will be much harder for us and i hate losing so I'll get pissed quick

Yeah its full of combos. You can also combo into super but I find it hard, I can only do Kens. Most combos do about 40% lol. Who do you want to learn? I'm going to give Balrog a try as he's supposed to be easy to use and strings are sick.
i can do srks 2/10 times, so im gonna try learn Balrog or Deejayis there anything you can do about Balrogs or Dhalsims throw?