(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

Need to learn how to buffer sh*t as well. When ever someone makes a slight movement towards me, i've already buffered the 2xqcf motions, all it needs is the 3 kicks. Capo knows about this as well. Any movement, ST mode.

It weren't a turn punch it was a dash punchcome on capo blocking cr.hp and ultra'ing was gdlk don'thowever yh ex cod getting demon'd was the best thing done at gamerbase i respected thatI was sick at streetfighter 2 but vega is broken and sagat is sh*t on that no tiger knee strings? no trade ultras? wtf/fack off Grim told me he watched a replay and you are constantly buffering tiger upper cut:lol:

Saw this on N.E, Gooteck's chraging for sessions and tutorials still

Hey guys,I decided to start offering online XBL/PSN 1 on 1 coaching again for those who are trying to prepare for Evo and other upcoming tournaments as well as those who are just trying to get good enough to beat all their friends or beast online. Playing a lot, practicing in training mode and reading/watching videos helps a lot, but sometimes you need an expert to tell you what you're going wrong, why you're losing or clear up misconceptions. Getting coaching from me will help you step up your game and figure out what you can do to improve. I specialize in Balrog, Guile and Rose and can also help you with other characters as well. If you're interested, I have my availability on Tungle.me so you can propose times. The site is supposed to be used for setting up general meetings, but I'm hoping it works out for booking appointments. Sessions are 30 minutes for $25 or 1 hour for $40. I'd recommend 30 minutes if you just need some feedback on what to improve on and 60 minutes if you're really struggling with a certain matchup or specific problem. If you're interested, click here to set up a time! If you're interested but broke, maybe we can barter services? I need audio/video editors and hookups at Los Angeles area bars/restaurants, etc. Or whatever else you might think I like. Ryan Gutierrez aka gootecks
Im most likely late but I didn't kno this stuff goes on so Im creasin tbh.Whos on it tell the truth dont lie

Natty mate, you're Abel is sick. Played someone who got the better of me in the past, so poor in comparison.
:D
Its not about paying next mans to play a game still.Unless its a money match where technically I have a chance to get money back despite the odds, allow that its a muggage.
Truss specially not from pootecksUnlucky Skemar

Former, your Uncle wants me to stick with Cody and forget Rufus. Shouts to the password.Skemar come to the next one.
no prob man.When did he show up? i forgot how good your cody was you know, been time since i played you.Chuck, you proved me wrong with your vega, i respect that. ill stay longer for the next one.Capo & Logans frustration when they missed or done the wrong moves >>>>>>>>>>>:D/anyone on GC (Games City) sessions 2morro evening? 6-10. gonna be free.And what would you lot say to weekly Ranbats? someone bought it up at NE and i may consider doing one every sunday if theres interest.
i'm on it/lol at louie getting traded for free