(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

Yeh see, I don't see why you man go gaga over Chris Hu when we have our very own Sky. Sky's thoughts on London SF4 scene posted on N.E.

sorry about my spelling in the following sh*t... previous replies are too long man, cant be bothered to read them all, but there is one point what zak said caught my eyes, about the 5 players he thinks are 'good', I wont jugde his opinion, and I do agree with his point about mine. There are only 2 players I think genuienly good are 'zak and ryan', coz they put lots of time on the game to train and learn from thier own mistakes, everytime I lost to them I never got angry, only got pissed sometime when the moves aint come out. I remebered that when the game first came out, no one really learnt the tec throw trick, and I taught you all by throwing your guys 10 times in a row, so say thanks to me 'properscrub'。ohhhhh yeah, my GT, why I call myself 'properscrub', there are few reasons:1: I AM a scrub, because I do moves in a same rountine repeatly all the time, and I really need to improve that, and only good players learn my mistakes quick.2: you cant call me a scub if you cant buss me up, and dont even call yourself pro or watsoever3: although i got the game, but I never unlock those console chars, I never ever tried to learn opponents mistakes at home. I always just go to cassino and buss ppl's heads, I dont spend any time on training mode, and i dont care about frame data and all that sh*t, and i still have lots of wins, and ppl who think they have more knowledge than me, and they still get buss up, I admit that knowledge is important, but most important thing this that you need to win, thats why I think only 2 players are good in the UK.4:the GT is really funny, people will always remember they got buss up by a player call 'properscrub' the other day, llllllooooooooooolllllllll, and in thier status they still call themself pro, wat a joke..Ok, let me say something about uk sence or london sence, there are good players in london, but only 2 players are decent 'zak and ryan', others, what I consider is sh*t or scubs including myself. (when i say sh*t ,plz dont get me wrong, youare sh*t as a sf4 player, even you are my buddies, i will still say that)and why I say that, because they are not better than me and they might be at the same level as me, and unfortunely , only f-word is at the same level as me, coz we buss up each other all the time, and others sry, you sh*t.I only wanna pick up 2 players I genuiently dont think they are good at al so farl, dont get me wrong SIZZLE AND JOHN (known as that yellow), as I said you are sh*t as a player, but we still friends after this reply.SIZZLE- he has lots of knowledge about framedata and match-ups, but his experience, tatice and play under pressure are not very good, and he always fall into my OLD tricks, thats why I think a good player should have all these elements, and stop saying I dont like the way you play, is wired, this is a very bad execuse when ppl dont admit you are better than them.JOHN- I always say he is second best chu in the U.K. or sky junior, I DO really mean that, why?? coz I buss your head many many times, and you dont win tourneies, as a chun player, and I only picked up chun much later than you. I am not saying that fame data isnt important, but you and silizzle are too concentrate on the famedata, just like robot. you guys lack of something that what I consider to be good stuff, not wired stuff.
Man taught London how to tech throw you knowMan said he busses heads no training mode + no frame data you knowMan called next man Sky jr you knowLOL badman tbh

Posting sh*t on a forum is dead. Thats why we need streamed regular stuff with commentary. No one in the rest of the world knows any players from the UK apart from Ryan. They JUST ABOUT know who Zak is... maybe... a bit.The frogs have more than 1 monthly tourney in paris. They put the work in./Justin moved to California like 4 months ago. Marn went about 2 months ago. And Chuck told you to suck your mum. Deep.

Posting sh*t on a forum is dead. Thats why we need streamed regular stuff with commentary. No one in the rest of the world knows any players from the UK apart from Ryan. They JUST ABOUT know who Zak is... maybe... a bit.The frogs have more than 1 monthly tourney in paris. They put the work in.
Definitely. We do need suttin but people dnt really wanna commentate, and the ones that do..meh. I think Exceed are trying to get suttin regular still.lol @ Sky though, hes jokes. I think its funny how nobody rates anybody when it comes to this game.

Guest Medic
Only problem with most of them man is they have no on-mic personality. I can only listen to F Word commentate
The other dude, think its Wade or something, he is some monotone/tone deaf commentator"oh look a srk, yeah...erm good stuff"

Badman, i saw your brother there. Before the tournament started, i told him that i was going to win :lol:Swear down, i laugh about it on here but there are seriously some f*cked up people in this world. I'm never going to a thing like that again, no matter if it have drinks or not.

Badman, i saw your brother there. Before the tournament started, i told him that i was going to win :lol:Swear down, i laugh about it on here but there are seriously some f*cked up people in this world. I'm never going to a thing like that again, no matter if it have drinks or not.
my cousin was gonna go but didn't did you win? what was the prize?