(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

sf4arcade.jpg
Yoshinori Ono, the producer of Super Street Figher 4, opened a Twitter account and posted this picture. It looks like things may be coming along pretty soon for the arcade version of Super. We will keep you updated with any other news that comes across the desk.
:D
  • Upvote 1

Guest Medic

Will the arcade version have all the characters?Perhaps a noob question but why were there console characters in SF4, how come they werent in the arcade version.

what does skemar know about fans?
Do you no the amount of fans i get cos i main deejay???i got like 7 requests pending i got 2 guys on my list under my wing :lol:then fans >>>>>they think im the best deejay about :lol:but what they dont no is my fan on my list is f*ckin god like!man can do ex MGU > walk > ultra like its nuffin1 frame links for fun.TBH i want to drop deejay and go back to Balrog but i cant do that to the fans!!!Natty/Grim make a combo video and put on youtube and watch how many fans you get

my fans are irl fans tbhf*ck ur american fans
:lol:How many you got exactly???I got 1 UK fan the rest are Yanks :D
3?two from that tournament 1s a stream monster:lol:/if ur fans aint coming svb they are useless
:lol:They gonna be reppin me at EVO the 1s that goi train them to be ready for EVO