(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

how are ppl like 'ex soldier' and krysis getting top 8 at WSO?WSO fell off after i left
logan asked me to play in that group, i knew i would have won it but i didn't bother, had to go home and study .i would have lost to f word though i have no idea about that matchupi feel there are 4/5 people on this site who if they entered wso regularly they would come top 4/top 8 with regularity

how are ppl like 'ex soldier' and krysis getting top 8 at WSO?WSO fell off after i left
i feel there are 4/5 people on this site who if they entered wso regularly they would come top 4/top 8 with regularity
me, grim, capo and lseveryone else on here is FREEIF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS STATEMENT HOLLA AT ME ON THE 19TH OF DECEMBER ULTIMATE CLASH WITH SOME MONEY IN YOUR HAND STATE THE AMOUNT FT5 CHARACTER LOCK

i feel there are 4/5 people on this site who if they entered wso regularly they would come top 4/top 8 with regularity
everyone else on here is FREEIF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS STATEMENT HOLLA AT ME ON THE 19TH OF DECEMBER ULTIMATE CLASH WITH SOME MONEY IN YOUR HAND STATE THE AMOUNT FT5 CHARACTER LOCK
i can't take you up on that offer, schoolwork and that but i am not free, not hyping i don't want argument.

everyone else on here is FREEIF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS STATEMENT HOLLA AT ME ON THE 19TH OF DECEMBER ULTIMATE CLASH WITH SOME MONEY IN YOUR HAND STATE THE AMOUNT FT5 CHARACTER LOCK
i can't take you up on that offer at ultimate clash but if you're about on the following wso i'll take you up on thati am not free, not hyping i don't want argument.
how much money you talking?

how much money you talking?
cant take you up on that i have schoolwork throughout december/janwhen you're about ft10 we can put some gwop on it, not too much though its not about losing a mm.
WSO ft10£10 or nuttin
im down, when you about after january?
ill be doing exams/ will be in cardiff