(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

The 1st few games looked like Bonchan with Ricky Ortiz reactions. Sagat is fun but I don't think he's a character you can use all of the time but when you want to use him and the karas are perfect it's so clean. I'm still trying with Akuma but don't like fighting Viper with him. Kindevu and now MDR have dropped Rufus for Yun. Anyone on going Gamerbase? This or MvC3?
Akuma kills Viper after a knock down. I think you should stick with him IMO if Sagat ain't for you. Uless of course you are jumping on the Yun wagon as well.I need to reach a GB session man. Since my girl has been at my yard I feel like I haven't been able to play much at all./Former, any word on how the application is going? Haven't heard form you in hot minute.

I agree with Viper having a hard time but I still don't like it. Neither does Momochi or Tokido. I'm 100% on Yun, he's the only character I can see myself using in every match up and enjoy it. I think Sagat will suffice, i just want clean, tidy games.Dust hands was created by Rayokarna on the train from SvB, don't try it Natty :D

Rog against Viper you didn't beat me more you liar. You picked your shitty Sagat and I picked Ken because I wasn't taking it serious. You picked Gief and I still didn't take it serious. Just admit, you didn't beast.Go back through the replays. I watched a good few of them. You got wins because I f*cked up, not because you outplayed me.

• Downvote 2

Rog against Viper you didn't beat me more you liar. You picked your shitty Sagat and I picked Ken because I wasn't taking it serious. You picked Gief and I still didn't take it serious. Just admit, you didn't beast.Go back through the replays. I watched a good few of them. You got wins because I f*cked up, not because you outplayed me.
IFT10 YES OR NO???/It ain't my fault you made mistakesi took advantage and wondon't mater if i out played you or notyou know how this game plays
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1