(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

Very good games Fitz slowly learning the match up through you and F word learnt how to anti air Ibuki moreWhat you need to do though is learn how to bait out and punish rolls I was rolling out your sh*t for free and you barely ever stopped me so I just keeped on doing it

Ibuki is so f*ck*ng gay can't anti air her for shitLogan ya racist c*nt
ULTRA ONEEEEEEEEEEEE FTWYeah GGs. I noticed that with the rolls as well but I still kept doing it. Them bad habits there. Need to adapt quicker.Guess you need to just keep away as much when I got Ultra 1 but I noticed you started doing the hk rolls to get out of range.Ultra 1 can counter blocked CoD but I need to learn to do that on reaction.

Guest Medic
Nothing but props to Gamerbee. Using a character people see as sh*t and shows that the player makes the outcome.With hardly any top players in top 8, finals should be interesting as everyone is hungry.
Dude top 8 is filled with top players, not sure what you're saying.

None of the recognised players made it to top 8.No Tokido, no Eita, no Valle, no Sabin, no Sanford, no Marn, no Flash Metroid and of course no Justin. All of those guys are rated higher than everyone who is in top 8 other than Daigo and Ricky Ortiz

Guest Medic

Just because they are rated higher doesnt mean they are better, Gamerbee and Infiltration are unknown to the Americans so nothing can be said about them. Vance & Shizza are madly underrated, only real surpirse is Mike Ross/Henry Cen. Even so both are extremely solid. Only real upsets for not making top 8 are Justin and Tokido imo.

Vangief and Shizza are not regular top 4 finishers in tournaments on the West Coast. Infiltration got dumped out by Justin and Marn at ESWC only the other day. Gamerbee no one knows much about, but then no one knows much about playing a competent Adon either.You can't say you would have ever predicted these 8 players would be in finals.And he said 'top players', these guys are not rated as the top players.

Guest Medic

I expected Vance to be top 8, granted not in winners. Pretty sure he was been top 4 in the last few WC tournies. Won the last one IIRC.Your talking about the players being rated as top players, Im talking about them as player ability.

Medic, I meant recognised names. Not player ability. I know the top 8 has top players, and I wasn't really referring to Infiltration because I know that guy is ardbodied in Korea.