Pacquiao - Margarito

Gordon Gekko

lol Pac hasn't ducked anyone? lol/Which elusive fighter has pac fought to form your opinion that Pac could land on Mayweather enough to punish him?JMM almost/arguably beat Pac twice and Mayweather is better than JMM at all the things that caused Pac problems.
pacman drew and beat marquez talk bout marquez beat pacmanwatch the castillo v mayweather first fight, u will see mayweather shouldv'e lost his underfeated reign, coz he should never have got the decision in thaty fight

the fight was obviously gonna be like thismayweather still spanks him
/The responses in this thread and on my facebook underline how skilled Roach is at matchmaking, people are genuinely impressed that Pac beat Margarito.
What you on about?It's not true that Margarito is a completely unskilled lump. Yeah he's obviously extraordinarily slow for that level, but he was a world champion fighter. The way Pacquiao absolutely took him to pieces IS impressive. It's only cos he made it look so easy that you say it's nothing to be impressed by. The reality is that Pacquiao and Mayweather are in their own league right now and pretty much anybody they fight is gonna look stupid in a ring with them and be a mismatch. Same way Mayweather beats Mosley/Marquez and people dismiss those wins, but for any other fighter those would have been seriously impressive wins

I'm adamant Marquez beat Pacquiao in the 2nd fight. No doubt in my mindbut Pacquiao has improved alot since then, I'm actually not sure what would happen anymore but Mosley managed to land on Floyd for the 1st couple rounds before he figured him out.I just wanna see the fight now tbh
If they don't fight it would be a disgrace tbh2 potential top 20 all time greats at the same weight, both in their prime (for the time being) - it HAS to happen

the fight was obviously gonna be like thismayweather still spanks him
/The responses in this thread and on my facebook underline how skilled Roach is at matchmaking, people are genuinely impressed that Pac beat Margarito.
What you on about?It's not true that Margarito is a completely unskilled lump. Yeah he's obviously extraordinarily slow for that level, but he was a world champion fighter. The way Pacquiao absolutely took him to pieces IS impressive. It's only cos he made it look so easy that you say it's nothing to be impressed by. The reality is that Pacquiao and Mayweather are in their own league right now and pretty much anybody they fight is gonna look stupid in a ring with them and be a mismatch. Same way Mayweather beats Mosley/Marquez and people dismiss those wins, but for any other fighter those would have been seriously impressive wins
lol Margarito can't box he is an unskilled fighter with an amazing spirit, he was NEVER going to be competitive in this fight. This fight was a f*ck*ng joke from the start with no purpose other than to give Pac the distinction of 8 division world champion, I mean how the f*ck do you have 2 fighters competing for a 154lb title when none of them have even seriously campaigned at the weight class? Roach at matchmaking>>>>>Arum at gwapping>>>>

lol Pac hasn't ducked anyone? lol/Which elusive fighter has pac fought to form your opinion that Pac could land on Mayweather enough to punish him?JMM almost/arguably beat Pac twice and Mayweather is better than JMM at all the things that caused Pac problems.
pacman drew and beat marquez talk bout marquez beat pacmanwatch the castillo v mayweather first fight, u will see mayweather shouldv'e lost his underfeated reign, coz he should never have got the decision in thaty fight
I'm aware of the Castillo fight but how does that change that Pac struggles with technical boxers and in Mayweather he is facing one of the greatest of all time? It doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...