U117 - LIVE 2NITE

Guest Trollse Hill

I was streamin this, but fell asleep durin the co-main event fight, then f*ckin woke up when the credits were rollin....luckily i didnt hear/see the results of the silva fight....Just downloaded n watched it now n booooooooooyyy that guy is alot, i thought he had given up from the first round tbh, all droppin his hands n gettin punched up n sh*t, but as rogan said, u can never count him out....Lol hows sonnon tryin to go on like he didnt tap though, doesnt he knw how many cameras are pointin on him, man try get a 2nd wind n carry on fightin. Silva needs more fights like that though, people come too shook into the ring when they are against him!!

wait wait waaaaaaait, machida was toppled??
Yea he got weighed in by Shogun back in May. Machida's now penciled in to fight Rampage in November.
yeah my bads i clocked this when i was on the way to wk, i watched that fight, for some reason in my mind i had it that sho gun had been toppled...machida didnt turn up to that fight at all, same can kinda be said for penn#Lol @ machida & rampage being in the same weight class though...although i wouldnt have put evans in rampages either, but he dealt with the case so booooooy
  • Upvote 1