The trade off

o-guy

P Brisco ain't a stupid f*cking prick but what he does it nit pick and comment on minor things making sh*t seem more complicated then it is by writing a paragraph on someone not wording something wellhe often does it to the same people so they get annoyed he then infuriates the person as the feel the need to defend their comment by saying 'i don't know wt ur talking about mate'annoying people online is what trolls do so the people he annoys say hes a stupid f*cking prick

• Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
ye she didnt cheat cos she used a condom and didnt kiss him. we had an agreement that what went on in maga would stay there as long as she told me. i LOVE her
I think you're a prick but hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pos'dDeaded this feminist.
  • Upvote 1

if u notice the only ppl who say im trolls are the ones who i have argued with/boyed in the past.lol at that being their only line of defence
'Boyed' you know. On the internet... What a tit.
mate u can still be made to look a prick on the net like when u said about justin slayer or whover. i never said its a big deal did i, fact is the ones who say the same sh*t are the ones getting boyed.
'Skeen'.

Guest Awesome Kong

SoCo, you are a feminist. You fight for womens rights to be slags and you feel it is acceptable to wife them. Tell me, how many of your ex girlfriends got f*cked by your people dem before you wifed? Don't lie to us! Bait it's a minimum of 2.

SoCo, you are a feminist. You fight for womens rights to be slags and you feel it is acceptable to wife them. Tell me, how many of your ex girlfriends got f*cked by your people dem before you wifed? Don't lie to us! Bait it's a minimum of 2.
lmao at you trying to send me for like that from time you're the one that's already admitted to being cheated on..i wasn't on a wifey ting before this girl..was just being me.. and none of my people 'f*cked' my girlfriend before we got together..what kind of world do you live in?i'm not a feminist...you was saying a girl can't go to places like magaluf, malia etc WITHOUT being unfaithful and i told you was wrong.. ever since you've had some homo obsession with anything i say.. f*ck off

Guest Awesome Kong
lmao at you trying to send me for like that from time you're the one that's already admitted to being cheated on..i wasn't on a wifey ting before this girl..was just being me.. and none of my people 'f*cked' my girlfriend before we got together..what kind of world do you live in?i'm not a feminist...you was saying a girl can't go to places like magaluf, malia etc WITHOUT being unfaithful and i told you was wrong.. ever since you've had some homo obsession with anything i say.. f*ck off
I said there's a large chance, you said 100% that your woman will not cheat on you and also you said that it doesn't matter if they been battried by x amount of men before you. Basically you was saying you don't mind a slag as a wife.

Guest Awesome Kong
Awesome, you been cheated on by your girl when she went to one of these places aye?
I said an ex many years ago kissed a dude in this country, only time I've been cheated on. My name isn't SoCo, who believes it isn't cheating if the dude wears a condom as there is no contact between sex organs. He's waste.
  • Downvote 1

Awesome, you been cheated on by your girl when she went to one of these places aye?
I said an ex many years ago kissed a dude in this country, only time I've been cheated on. My name isn't SoCo, who believes it isn't cheating if the dude wears a condom as there is no contact between sex organs. He's waste.
Ahh right.

I said there's a large chance, you said 100% that your woman will not cheat on you and also you said that it doesn't matter if they been battried by x amount of men before you. Basically you was saying you don't mind a slag as a wife.
Stop chatting sh*t i said not everyones perfect..everyone has the blemishes that he mentioned but you just have to grow up and realize 99% of girls over the age of 19 are going to have a past..OBVIOUSLY there's a limit...that goes without saying... allow turning down miss right just because shes had sex with 2 males before you at the age of 19..it's petty and immature.and you don't know my girlfriend..so you had to right/arguement to say she wouldn't stay faithful on holiday.if you can't reply without making up lies or twisting what i say to try and "dead" me on the internet..just leave my posts alone.

You've always been cheated on more times than You found out aboutthat's pretty much how it works.

Guest Awesome Kong
Stop chatting sh*t i said not everyones perfect..everyone has the blemishes that he mentioned but you just have to grow up and realize 99% of girls over the age of 19 are going to have a past..OBVIOUSLY there's a limit...that goes without saying... allow turning down miss right just because shes had sex with 2 males before you at the age of 19..it's petty and immature.and you don't know my girlfriend..so you had to right/arguement to say she wouldn't stay faithful on holiday.if you can't reply without making up lies or twisting what i say to try and "dead" me on the internet..just leave my posts alone.
You're a feminist, you allow your woman to "have fun." 99% of women don't have a past. You would wife a chick who was a former prostitute, don't lie to yourself you feminist./Lens, stop gassing, this places isn't a concentration camp dawg.

You're a feminist, you allow your woman to "have fun." 99% of women don't have a past. You would wife a chick who was a former prostitute, don't lie to yourself you feminist./Lens, stop gassing, this places isn't a concentration camp dawg.
lmao you must be rolling with them fresh 14 year oldsAnyone that doesn't agree with 'this'.. has no hope and the longer you wait the harder it's going to be

Guest Awesome Kong

By that I mean slagness. You would consider a woman who's been with 160 boys but "went out" with them at the time, you would say she's wife material. You would lick her p*ssy dry. You are a feminist.

• Upvote 1

By that I mean slagness. You would consider a woman who's been with 160 boys but "went out" with them at the time, you would say she's wife material. You would lick her p*ssy dry. You are a feminist.
you obviously missed that part..and also quote where iv ever said i go down on girls...all you do is make stuff up...your arguement game is so weak..just leave it now you're wasting your time thinking i care what you have to say.