Heroes

Sinister

They already have uniforms. The allblack ting with the Coat. Sylar has it, Future hiro has it, Peter has it. If you look carefully in the trailer you see Jessica in allblack aswell.Plus- Theres a very quick snap of a picture of Sylar and an the explosion with the heading "America Remembers" on a news ting like he was the good guy.I dont think Linderman is there dad in fact Peters and Nathan talk about their dad like he died recently.And P.S Why the f*ck would Future Hiro want to beef himself its the same person duhhh if he killed him then he would himself die.
yea...maybe hiro is mad with himself that he let the thing happen??? oh yeah tru about the costumes they do wear that....linderman might be there REAL dad? by any chance? or he does kno the mother tho 4 sure. i think the mum is bad...i dunno that twist would just make it kinda sick
I think Linderman's "friends" are the Petrelli parents. The dad died early on in the series, remember Peter and Nathan were gonna be witnesses in court but he had a heart attack the morning they were gonna go.Hiro doesn't wanna fight himself but he's mad at himself for letting it happen and he's probably gonna tell himself to go back. OR, maybe future Hiro knows that in the past he went to the future and looked around, then tried to go back and change things and that actually allowed for the bomb to go off. So he's keeping his sword up and he's not happy to see him because he wants present Hiro to come back to the present.f*cking hell this time change thing is confusing.The brothers will definitely end up on either side. Nathan has clearly chosen his side by telling Claire to go to Paris. His brother said to him that he needed her there to stop him from exploding and then Nathan tells her to go. He's turned bad for power.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shaian your theories seem live still.Think Linderman wants new york blown up because of that tracker thing too.simones dad did have powers
He said why he wants New York blown up... Coz it will create panic and fear and people will rally behind him and his peoples.