Official Betting Thread

serpent

Naas 2:45 Bog Warrior. I know he is a short price but i had him down as a far shorter price in my books and although there are no such things as dead certs in Horse Racing he looks as close to one as possible imo. A real classy horse that im sure is something special. As long as his jumping is up to scratch i see know reason as to why Flemenstar can reverse form with this one.

Naas 2:45 Bog Warrior. I know he is a short price but i had him down as a far shorter price in my books and although there are no such things as dead certs in Horse Racing he looks as close to one as possible imo. A real classy horse that im sure is something special. As long as his jumping is up to scratch i see know reason as to why Flemenstar can reverse form with this one.

SG horse tips on facebook has this as his nap.

I'm out so couldn't watch the race but did listen to the commentary via my phone. To say I'm disappointed does describe how I feel. He qualified on my staking plan as a 10 point bet and they don't come along very often. I will watch the replay when I get home but this has put a downer on my day. Sorry if anyone followed on my behalf but I was as confident as I could of been. Not a great start at all for Cheltenham week.

deleteBetMinus.gif Quevega, Hurricane Fly, Sprinter Sacre - To Win Back 228546740 12-Mar-12

14:47 - SP SP 30.0 Matched Chelt 13th Mar 16:40 2m4f Grd2 Hrd:

Quevega Back 883782639 12-Mar-12

14:47 - SP SP - Matched Chelt 13th Mar 15:20 2m Grd1 Hrd:

Hurricane Fly Back 883782640 12-Mar-12

14:47 - SP SP - Matched Chelt 13th Mar 14:05 2m Grd1 Chs:

Sprinter Sacre Back 883782641 12-Mar-12

14:47 - SP SP - Matched

deleteBetMinus.gif Quevega, Hurricane Fly, Sprinter Sacre - To Win Back 228546740 12-Mar-12

14:47 - SP SP 30.0 Matched Chelt 13th Mar 16:40 2m4f Grd2 Hrd:

Quevega Back 883782639 12-Mar-12

14:47 - SP SP - Matched Chelt 13th Mar 15:20 2m Grd1 Hrd:

Hurricane Fly Back 883782640 12-Mar-12

14:47 - SP SP - Matched Chelt 13th Mar 14:05 2m Grd1 Chs:

Sprinter Sacre Back 883782641 12-Mar-12

14:47 - SP SP - Matched

Put a bit on this, betfred offering 5/1.

Had a free £30 on this too, stake not returned so returns like £130.

Don't care if it wins, should be a good day!

What's everyones fancies?

looool paddy power >>>>

they had a special bet where if you put a bet on any other horse and Sprinter Sacre wins you get ur money returned...so a bag of people lumped on Al Ferof as it was the only 1 that could of won apart from sprinter sacre..

anyway in the fine print it says the horse you choose HAS to place to be able to get your money back.

deep

looool paddy power >>>>

they had a special bet where if you put a bet on any other horse and Sprinter Sacre wins you get ur money returned...so a bag of people lumped on Al Ferof as it was the only 1 that could of won apart from sprinter sacre..

anyway in the fine print it says the horse you choose HAS to place to be able to get your money back.

deep

Nah thats f*cked.

What you got on hurricane fly?

If he wins I'm gassed