Official Wrestling Topic

Aquaman

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say the WWE dropped the ball with Christian, I don't think they saw him as a legit heavyweight champion ready to carry such a huge company.Angle new TNA champion big news, but this Kurt Angle is no where what he use to be.
hes swag stat. his interviews are just not the same he aint made me laugh once. used to be sick in wwf/escott steiner is goin on sick nowadays tho. bare sick interviewshas tna sacrifice happened yet?

Vince is wearing that because he is bald.

I wouldn't say the WWE dropped the ball with Christian, I don't think they saw him as a legit heavyweight champion ready to carry such a huge company.Angle new TNA champion big news, but this Kurt Angle is no where what he use to be.
hes swag stat. his interviews are just not the same he aint made me laugh once. used to be sick in wwf/escott steiner is goin on sick nowadays tho. bare sick interviewshas tna sacrifice happened yet?
Steiner f*cks up in interviews but he seems to be doing his thing in the ring. Rick Steiner retured to form "The Steiner Brothers" again.Sacrifice was last night, Kurt won the title in a strange way. Sting got a schoolboy on Christian then Angle put Sting in the Ankle Lock. Sting tapped out when he got the 3 on Christian.We get Sacrifice on Wednesday night.

Theres no chance Vince will bring back a WCW. Most of the company are in the WWE anyways theres no real need to do it.WCW was good back then but they had some of the worst evert PPV main-events. That boom era of wrestling has gone and won't be coming back, wrestling will hit a high at some point but that level never.

Theres no chance Vince will bring back a WCW. Most of the company are in the WWE anyways theres no real need to do it.WCW was good back then but they had some of the worst evert PPV main-events.  That boom era of wrestling has gone and won't be coming back, wrestling will hit a high at some point but that level never.
Yeah i dont think the wcw PPVs where shown hear or i didnt know they where, It was hogans fault he never wanted to give up the belt and he had creative control, he f*cked up matches with sting, but they did have some great matches in there PPVS like the 2 Rings with a cage over it battle royal between Wcw Vs Nwo.Has anyone seen or heard of CZW, sh*t is f*ckin nuts, guys be doing moves of arena roofs thru tables n sh*t.

Good point, he did have that creative control. Hogan also has a huge ego, you ever seen the screwjob match with Warrior they had in WCW. One of the worst matches I've seen along with Hogan vs The Giant oh and Ric Flair vs Hogan.War Games is what you are on about. Brilliant idea plus the WWE have the rights to this match now. I'd love to see them try something like that.CZW is going through a bad phase at this point, they promote bad wrestling. Its crazy to watch but I suggest check the ROH vs CZW feud. The cage match which ended 'Cide's pop was massive.

When was the WCW bought out by the WWE (WWF)?In March of 2001. After Ted Turner and AOL/Time Warner decided the WCW product was lacking in ratings, attendance and overall drawing power, the company decided to sell it. Vince McMahon jumped at the advantage of "buying out the competition" and did so giving the WWE (formerly WWF) the full copyrights to WCW tradmarks, video libraries and much more.In addition to getting those things the WWE ended up signing a good number of former WCW talent.
Vince bought WCW for $4.3 million.

Vince is wearing that because he is bald.
Steiner f*cks up in interviews but he seems to be doing his thing in the ring. Rick Steiner retured to form "The Steiner Brothers" again.Sacrifice was last night, Kurt won the title in a strange way. Sting got a schoolboy on Christian then Angle put Sting in the Ankle Lock. Sting tapped out when he got the 3 on Christian.We get Sacrifice on Wednesday night.
argh dats y he kept goin on about his brother in the last few weekshe stutters n messes up in his interviews but hes still bare funny. angle is deadout

WCW was in an awful way back in them days. In every single way, wrestling, money, backstage, writers.Wrestlers who where at home still getting paid them huge contracts. No wonder you never saw Nash or Hogan leave.When AOL/Time Warner realised they was going down hill they put them up for auction and only one may would buy the competition and thats Vinnie Mac the man who promised his dad he'd never buy out the competition, then look what he did.

wcw was swag cos they started doin bare dumb stunts like gettin master p and no limit, lettin dat actor win the world title etci remember wen sting got battered n den set on fire den they put him in his harnes n flew him inda air burning. swear he was back the nxt weekwho remembers wen bossman got hung by taker in wwf. he turned all purple

LMAO sh*t yea i remember Dennis rodman being on wcw in NWO, he had matches and sh*t, i think karl malone and basketball player was on there to. LMAOYeah the ministry and corperation where sick stables, and sick when they joined to.Was great when they had the higher power storyline. Also better back then because know one was checkin these spoiler websites n sh*t.

Tyson in DX > Who ever WCW bought in.When him and Austin pushed each other the night after the Rumble. That made news around the world. I remember BBC1 showing that.
Yea sh*t was classic, was that when austin came out and started on tyson, then aloud of people came in to split them up and sh*t and austin was going mad tryna get tyson, then at the end of raw it showed tyson wit his crew and vince callin austin a faggot and sh*t LMAO.

*opens door slightly*just for the record..;. everyone who has posted before me have lost the right to use "no homo" due to ur infatuation about beefed up men in lycra playing about with their sweaty bodies.*sees jay 89*oh..why aint i surprised*slams door*

chris haris and james storms texas death match was nutsjames didnt even need to blade himselfwas like joey mercurys bloodshota flaming table and i woulda said it was better than edge and micks
Edge vs Foley was big for that one spot.Didn't he blade himself :shock: if so he got was bleeding the hard way.