Best mortgage offers?

thinkingthuglife

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

tbh it works for some people

i couldnt f*ckin wait to get out, but thats mainly cos im too hard headed and always think i know best, was a good move doe.

would any of you purchase a property with a frined/investment partner?

for me itd depend on my mindframe at the time, certain times i feel i would be on it, others i dont

tbh it works for some people

i couldnt f*ckin wait to get out, but thats mainly cos im too hard headed and always think i know best, was a good move doe.

would any of you purchase a property with a frined/investment partner?

for me itd depend on my mindframe at the time, certain times i feel i would be on it, others i dont

I wouldn't buy a property with a friend to live in. Strictly for investment purposes. And buying property with a friend to live with is kinda weird.

I would have to FULLY trust this friend & know, s/he comes correct with their finances. So it's a question of how long I've known them too.

But chances are, no, I wouldn't.

I'm cool at home. In no hurry to move out tbh because I know how hard it is.

Ideally would like to save til I can afford a mortgage but that's unlikely.

It's hard

Stay at home G.

Guest M12 Part 2

im renting at the moment but have been really weighing up the pros and cons in the current market.

TBH I wanna get a 2 bed within the next 2-3 years and rent one of the rooms out. I dont see the point of straining myself to get a 1 bed because there's still no confidence in the market and its not looking like we are going to see a return to the days where peoples house prices were rising by 10k every year. Everything is stabilising or going downwards, so unless a house is making me or saving me money. Im not involved for now. Long to be stretching myself just so i can tell guys "i have my own yard" even though i'll financially be no better off than someone renting.

Was just watching newsnight and Ken Livingstone was on talking about the housing situation in London, he was saying that if you're on 70k a year chances are you still won't be able buy a house in London.

Ridiculous.

Precisely. Rightly so too.

Cheap mortgages is why the markets crashed last couple of years