e-jail

o-guy

allow jail just bring back the death penalty

i reckon capital punishment was abolished on vip2 after ice sentenced half the forum after the slant face incident.

i say bring it back.

tr0lls need ghosting

thanks JR

wha dyu mean bring it back?

Venom, Mr Skeng and the original Tulse Hill accounts have been ghosted. it's in use when it's needed

TTL should definitely be in a derogatory group tho.

LOL @ Reel On Road. Guy was lost in life.

Also, I remember DKY was in jail for time. He came out and Goddaz had just made the topic screaming for props and DKY posted

SMH

Beg a mod put me back in prison please. The grass is definetly not greener on this side.

Was fully creasing.

There are not enough personalities like before for jail to work. When it was around it was still the usual RWD and VIP2 early heads that were actively on posting regularly. Now it seems like not even the tr0lls are on it as much.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

LOL @ Reel On Road. Guy was lost in life.

Also, I remember DKY was in jail for time. He came out and Goddaz had just made the topic screaming for props and DKY posted

SMH

Beg a mod put me back in prison please. The grass is definetly not greener on this side.

Was fully creasing.

There are not enough personalities like before for jail to work. When it was around it was still the usual RWD and VIP2 early heads that were actively on posting regularly. Now it seems like not even the tr0lls are on it as much.

LMAO

that topic >>>

good times