DRAKE TICKETS

Mr. Martinez

Guest M12 Part 2

I'm not saying he can't bruddah

I haven't heard enough. Point me in the direction of some of his best stuff pls.

Most of the early mixtape stuff is good. Room for improvement, so far gone and industry is mine.

If your looking specific tracks. Dead presidents freestyle, still d.r.a.k.e, Dallas freestyle. Must hate money. Are the ones off the top of my head but there's plenty.

LOL if that's how Weezy's going on then f*ck going to see Drake. He will only be worse!

Was out on Saturday and BMF dropped. I moved this chick from my face so I could skank with the mandem. As I'm shouting the lyrics at the top of my voice I look round and see her doing likewise! Was odd seeing a 4 foot 11 blonde girl shouting "whippin' work, hallelujah!" If Rozay sells out like those two I'm gonna kill someone.

• Downvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

yeah its not good rap

its great rap

Baow Baow Baow Baow Baow Baow

lmao my nigga

nah but seriously i cnt sh*t on Drake he does his ting, but his music aint really for me i mean i like Find Your Love and Successful, but generally speakin im not a fan

thats not to say hes sh*t or anything

Guest WAVESURFER

That's him being a great entertainer but not necessarily a good rapper.

Good catchy music that makes you feel emotions that really just demonstrate his ability to purchase the right instrumental and right fun hooks.

I love Hard In The Paint but that is not good rap.

This is the same kind of bullshit argument trad-rockers were making when punk came out in the 70s.

• Downvote 2

That's him being a great entertainer but not necessarily a good rapper.

Good catchy music that makes you feel emotions that really just demonstrate his ability to purchase the right instrumental and right fun hooks.

I love Hard In The Paint but that is not good rap.

This is the same kind of bullshit argument trad-rockers were making when punk came out in the 70s.

Nobody cares. Trad-rockers and punk? The f*ck.

• Upvote 1

Lyrics and flow wise drake is 1 of the best rappers out now.

Do you rly believe this?

Srs question

Easily. You couldn't put out a top 10 of current rappers without mentioning drake.

Just shows how far rap has fallen imo.

• Upvote 1