DRAKE TICKETS

Mr. Martinez

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Most people who put Drake in the top 10 only listen to a very limited amount of rapppers/

If your playlist consists of Rick Ross, Gucci Mane, Lil Wayne, Wacka Flacka, Eminem, Jay-Z, B.O.B, and other rappers who that are doing well right now, then i wouldn't disagree with Drake being in the top 10. But if the rappers you listen to are more than those who get attention in the mainstream and are hugely relevant at the moment, then i don't see how you can put Drake in the top 20 let alone top 10. in a year where Currensy has dropped Pilot Talk, Wale dropped More About Nothing, Styles P the Green Ghost Project, Freeway the Stimulus Package, The Roots and Black Thought How I Got Over, Celph Titled nineteen ninety now, Joe Budden Mood Muzik 4 it would be hard to make a case for Drake being an elite rapper.

Drake may be top[ 10 mainstream rapper, but when you start delving deeper to acts like Black Thought, Brother Ali, Royce D 5'9, Joe Budden, Nas, Joell Ortiz, Crooked i, Pusha T you see theres far much better out there.

this is exactly the kinda post i was waiting for Brother Ali, Royce Da 5'9, Nas.

What have these guys done recently? You might as well write Big L, Notorious BIG & 2PAC

All them rappers have dropped albums in the last two years, just because you ain't aware of them doesn't mean they aren't dropping music.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

them ones sayin Flocka's dead

bar BMF or MC Hammer show me a tune that goes harder than this released this year. in terms of hype

even my dawg Frenchy went in

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

Most people who put Drake in the top 10 only listen to a very limited amount of rapppers/

If your playlist consists of Rick Ross, Gucci Mane, Lil Wayne, Wacka Flacka, Eminem, Jay-Z, B.O.B, and other rappers who that are doing well right now, then i wouldn't disagree with Drake being in the top 10. But if the rappers you listen to are more than those who get attention in the mainstream and are hugely relevant at the moment, then i don't see how you can put Drake in the top 20 let alone top 10. in a year where Currensy has dropped Pilot Talk, Wale dropped More About Nothing, Styles P the Green Ghost Project, Freeway the Stimulus Package, The Roots and Black Thought How I Got Over, Celph Titled nineteen ninety now, Joe Budden Mood Muzik 4 it would be hard to make a case for Drake being an elite rapper.

Drake may be top[ 10 mainstream rapper, but when you start delving deeper to acts like Black Thought, Brother Ali, Royce D 5'9, Joe Budden, Nas, Joell Ortiz, Crooked i, Pusha T you see theres far much better out there.

I appreciate what you're saying, but quite frankly, nobody knows every rapper out there. 10 rappers better than him do not jump to my mind. I can't say that I've listened to half the guys you've mentioned though.

Dunno about Freeway being good though :/

ull take that back bruv thats blasphemy

show me a Drake tune that touches this

Argh I knew someone would draw for this tune. Bar the verse on this, I personally think it was a crime to give Freeway the instrumentals on the Philadelphia Freeway album.

This is exactly what i mean! I heard this song when i was starting college. ive since finished university. how is this current?

track is f*ck*ng hard though

this is also a TUNE if we gonna go old school

• Upvote 1

Guest Blue State Of Mind

I appreciate what you're saying, but quite frankly, nobody knows every rapper out there. 10 rappers better than him do not jump to my mind. I can't say that I've listened to half the guys you've mentioned though.

Dunno about Freeway being good though :/

ull take that back bruv thats blasphemy

show me a Drake tune that touches this

Argh I knew someone would draw for this tune. Bar the verse on this, I personally think it was a crime to give Freeway the instrumentals on the Philadelphia Freeway album.

This is exactly what i mean! I heard this song when i was starting college. ive since finished university. how is this current?

track is f*ck*ng hard though

You want a current track yh?

• Upvote 2

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

lolall ive heard from BEanie is that feature on Sisqo's album, mack bitch, feel it in the air and them features on Khaled's album so i cnt really judge how good he is