HIT OR NOT?!?

Mr Invincible 49

Guest Seriouss
LMFAO!!Can girls have a wet dream?So Ceazy - whats youre take on this?Malika - are you on girls/boys now?
Both i cant find the right girl tho
Do you think you'll settle with a man or a woman?Which sex is best?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But surely a man would give a great blowjob.Imagine if you were on You Bet and you had to put your erect d*ck through several holes in a long section of chip board where a mystery person has to suck your d*ck on the other side, leaving you to guess wether each one was a man or a woman. The man would clearly give the best ones.
Why is that, may i be so bold to ask?
A pair of gay men who have the same anatomy knows exactly what another man wants, instinct innit. They don't have to learn or be told what feels good, they know.Be honest guys who has ever taken part in some gay action?

But surely a man would give a great blowjob.Imagine if you were on You Bet and you had to put your erect d*ck through several holes in a long section of chip board where a mystery person has to suck your d*ck on the other side, leaving you to guess wether each one was a man or a woman. The man would clearly give the best ones.
Why is that, may i be so bold to ask?
A pair of gay men who have the same anatomy knows exactly what another man wants, instinct innit. They don't have to learn or be told what feels good, they know.Be honest guys who has ever taken part in some gay action?
Oh you mean a gay man? I thought you mean a normal man.

Well a straight man is hardly going to put a willy in his mouth is he?

LMFAO!!Can girls have a wet dream?So Ceazy - whats youre take on this?Malika - are you on girls/boys now?
Both i cant find the right girl tho
Do you think you'll settle with a man or a woman?Which sex is best?
rehhh thats hardmy ex girlfreind cud make me buss easily but i wud rather f*ck a guy altho i dont want a relationship with oneim confused. bye im going work im gonna be late

Guest Seriouss

I reckon that is true. If you have a d*ck/p*ssy yourself then you know what feels good to it.But really, I would say just explaini to your man/girl in detail!

i wud like to see wat she looks like witout the face paint....no comment till then
n222500228_28355_4296.jpgLooks like Realz in that one.
straight George Michael movements....i mean how the hell can you look at a female and instantly think of me?wtiv7.png(i aint doing the same movements towards your sister, know this!)