Any Jobs/Industries You Couldnt Have Your Partner Working In?

Mame Biram Diouf

anything that wud compromise her dignity or safety.
Safety, dunno. Can see why but what if I wanted to be a fireman, she should back me up, so I mite wave safety on an equality basis, but c/s the dignity
well im hoping to become a fireman, and she's a bit worried but supportive, not sure if this is something that can be equal tho, im old skool and see it as part of my role as the man to protect her from peril, i dont think i cud handle her being in danger without me there to do somethig. obv i want her to do a job that makes her happy, fortunately she not looking to do anything dangerous.
oops wrote a big reply on my phone then forgot to finish iteh...c/s the protection. its instinctive.sayin that, aside from emergency services / army etc theres not many normal jobs that women could have that would put them in danger unless youre talkin jus danger from the public eg drivin a bus but you cant really avoid thatah yeah the other part of my post:couldnt have her being famous, not unless i was too, OR, I was non-famous but ON DIS TING like an OG in my chosen field but not necessarily a celeb. but still, wouldnt fancy that.basically, your careers and hence the lifestyles they allow you to lead, need to be COMPATIBLE, not about her globe trotting and you being stuck in an office