Crysis 2 Thread

Lucarelli

Wasnt feeling the cloaking/armour ability at first

But now I don't really mind it as much (unless man are cloaked in a corner camping) because its what makes the game special. I thought of it as a negative before getting into it properly tbh. If you get cloaking locked down to a tee you will have this game on lock but its difficult cos it drains your energy bar QUICK. It tests your eye sight and reactions very well when opponents are in cloak which brings out the unexpectedness challenge of a gun battle. Another thing I like about this is you rarely see guys getting over 20 kills no matter what level they are on because its harder to kill - the competitiveness of it is what makes the game fun. Reminds me of the Halo mentality/gameplay mixed in with COD.

Guys need to jump on the wave until MW3 comes out tbh. You'll have alotta fun playing it. :Y:

f*ck this game

f*ck ea

im banned from playing any ea game online

Me too my account is age aint over 18 but this game dont use that stupid EA sh*t

/

Is it just me or does the music in the multiplayer loby sound distorted even if turn the sound in the game down its still sounds crappy