Any promoters?

Woodpecker

Guest Esquilax

Never understood the mentality of buying a bird a drink being a sign of weakness

Especially if you're 'ballin'

nah thats about buying a bitch a drink when shes had the cheek to ask for one

prince_pimp_hand_slap.gif

otherwise move how you move....

Lool

I see

lench know nuffin abt raving dnt listen to him

only time i dnt get a table is when im going to a house rave and i want to shake a leg

girls want to sip grey goose/ champers and mingle on a table nt have to battle off guys like lens who are trying to whine with them to 'only girl in the world'

real

lol @ man bitchin like "nah i ain't comin if You haven't booked a table

?

girls also want bowcats, a lift home and all kinda sh*t bought for them. f*ck what a bitch wants, i'm at the rave to do what i want to do, and that's actually rave

but i can't hate, You "ballers" in clubs like woodpecker that keep the clubs rich which is how they stay open. so no more said.

them seated non raving "ravers". :rolleyes:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

I hate dancing in clubs now. such a yout ting. Will have a little skank if one or two bangers drop but the days of wining a chick for an hour and giving that half hearted wine when ne-yo comes on are long gone. Not enjoyable and too bait for my liking. Draw digits, drink with the mandem, talk at the bar. Set up arrangements for later.

Cringe when I see guys dropping them omarion moves thinking they are auditioning for a part in Step Up 2.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I hate dancing in clubs now. such a yout ting. Will have a little skank if one or two bangers drop but the days of wining a chick for an hour and giving that half hearted wine when ne-yo comes on are long gone. Not enjoyable and too bait for my liking. Draw digits, drink with the mandem, talk at the bar. Set up arrangements for later.

Cringe when I see guys dropping them omarion moves thinking they are auditioning for a part in Step Up 2.

TBH

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

TBH

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAVVV

IM TELLIN U

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

yh exactly

i've never liked dancing

Brisc what would you actually do if someone from the forum proper smashed you up, like the ONE bang then kicked you on the floor

Where do you go from there

*serious question*

i dont doubt he has held beatings from us taller folk

prolly the spawn of his new drug dealing rapper persona around early vip2 days from rwd

u kl bric?

Guest Esquilax

ye but not only is he wrong hes also not built for any sort of beef.

can get as angry as he likes

/

:/

mate the f*ck are u talkin about. beg u jus shut up. some dumb line of questioning. im not one of ur mates.

Lol at you getting a pos for this

Some damaged guys in here

• Upvote 2

Brisc what would you actually do if someone from the forum proper smashed you up, like the ONE bang then kicked you on the floor

Where do you go from there

*serious question*

i dont doubt he has held beatings from us taller folk

prolly the spawn of his new drug dealing rapper persona around early vip2 days from rwd

u kl bric?

ur forummadness gettin at u again cool.

u cant chat to me til u buck ola for ur fight.

anytime u chat sh*t this is all im going to quote now cos ur a real life neek not even jus forum banter.

haha you d*ckhead