'As me come out of the house me a think and me a wonder What police officers could want with Smiley Culture'?'

Mame Biram Diouf

Real talk

Anyone who has had dealings with the police or friends/relatives etc even people who have a TV and watch them police shows when they run up in your house

Your being cuffed and having someones knee in the back of your head f*ck off about we let him go make a cup of TV especially a black man no f*ck*ng chance

They actually think WE are all stupid

Guest Esquilax

what do you lot reckon actually happened?

That's the thing, I don't think the police would straight up stab someone in the heart during a raid, that's whats weird

Not absolving the police by any means, deffo shady

Anyone who knows anything about the feds knows that this stinks....

Ive been raided by the Feds.... so you really think that during A DRUGS RAID Feds are gonna allow you to get up and possibly dispose of evidence....REALLY I MEAN REALLY?..

people are buying this story? REALLY?

I dont even know what to f*ckin say

• Upvote 2

Guest WAVESURFER

But do you think they'd let a man go into his kitchen unaccompanied during a drugs raid, and that man would then manage to kill himself with a single stab wound to the heart?

None of that seems weird to you?

Guest Esquilax

But if the police killed him they could just say he was aggressive and they had no choice but to subdue him fatally, if we're on a police are liars/ murderers flex

It's bizarre that during a raid someone dies from a stab wound to the heart let ALONE a self inflicted one

Guest WAVESURFER

But if the police killed him they could just say he was aggressive and they had no choice but to subdue him fatally, if we're on a police are liars/ murderers flex

It's bizarre that during a raid someone dies from a stab wound to the heart let ALONE a self inflicted one

Don't really think a stab wound to the heart would be classed as proportionate response if they tried to say he was aggressive and they had to subdue him.

I'm not on a 'police are murderers/liars flex', it's well documented that the police are liars, and in the past they have committed murders.

None of us know if that's definitely what happened here cause we weren't there, but for the same reason, we can't rule out the possibility of murder. And based on the bizarre set of circumstances and events that went down, it certainly looks like it could be the case here.

Guest Esquilax

I wasn't taking the piss with the police are liars thing, I'm well aware of the injustices

Like I said, I'm not trying to absolve the police, but the situation is so strange that I can't begin to figure out what happened

The making a cup of tea thing is bullshit, it has to be

the whole thing is just f*cked.

its obvious that he didnt stab himself while going to make a f*ck*ng cup of tea.

why would the police let a suspect in a drugs raid, walk around his home and BOIL A f*ck*ng KETTLE which could be used as a weapon.

Guest Yilmaz

I ain't read any of the articles or anything so I can't make too much comment, but yes it certainly seems iffy.

I think we should wait until we hear the facts in a court of law.

• Downvote 3

Guest Yilmaz

I think you were negged for assuming the proper facts would come out in a court of law.

The proper facts do tend to come out in a court of law. Believe it or not, the UK's legal system is one of the best. Please don't confuse the legal system with the criminal justice system.

Barristers and solicitors are brilliant at what they do, and I trust that those who will have Smiley's interests at heart to be seeking the right and proper information.

Incidentally some of these are the questions to which I hope we find answers, although they are a bit leading:

http://www.voice-online.co.uk/content.php?show=19166

• Downvote 6