Premier Week 30

Guest FA23

how can they physically block the referee from sendin him off for so long? :D :D :D :D :D how can this be a red card when 3 stewards couldn't catch him, so the player had to?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Tdn_AYe6k

Guest Portuguese

SMHPort Vale defender Exodus Geohaghon described his horror at being called a ‘n*****’ in a torrent of racial abuse from his own club’s fans. The 26-year-old centre-back had to be dragged away from his tormentors, who screamed racist invective at him as he left the field at the end of Saturday’s defeat atAccrington Stanley. An investigation has been launched by the club, the FA and PFA after a film on YouTube showed fans surge towards the dressing rooms and hurl insults at Geohaghon, in between calling for boss Jim Gannon’s head. Gannon was sacked two days later, and Geohaghon is now uncertain whether he will be able to see out his season-long loan from Peterborough. ‘I was getting stick when I went off at half-time, throughout the second half and when I left the field at the end,’ he said. ‘I had been getting called all sorts by them from the day I arrived, but this was different.‘It had always had a nasty edge to it, but this was personal and racist. Things were being thrown at me, and as I looked over, I distinctly heard “black b******” and “n*****.” There was so much abuse, but those words stood out. ‘It was unmistakeable, they were shouting that loud, and I couldn’t help reacting.‘I just lost it and went for them. Stewards, team-mates and even some Accrington players moved really quickly and pulled me away. I honestly don’t know what I’d have done, but I was blazing and wanted to confront them. There have been rumours I threw a punch, but that’s not true. 'They were our fans': Geoghagon‘What made it worse was they were our fans, and as I sat in the dressing room, I decided I had to get out of Accrington quickly. ‘I got changed and headed for the door, but someone said, “You can’t go out there. There are 20 or 30 of them waiting for you.” I had to sit down for half an hour while the police dispersed them before I was allowed to drive away. ‘I thought language like that had long since disappeared from the game, but clearly not.’ Come forward: Geoghagon (left) has urged Port Vale fans to name namesGeohaghon revealed he was not the only player to be racially abused by Vale fans, saying: ‘I remember Darren Moore saying he suffered something similar when he played for Burton against Port Vale earlier this season, so it seems there is a racist element that needs rooting out. ‘It needs people who were there to come forward and name names. ‘But is that going to happen? I’m not so sure. I have spoken to Mark Grew, who replaced Jim as boss, and I’m waiting to hear where we go from here. I’ve got my lawyers involved, because I have to present a written account of the incident to the FA.‘After that, I just don’t know. These are people who are supposed to be supporting theteam you are playing for, so I’m going to have to give it some thought.’