(360) CALL OF DUTY : BLACK OPS

Creed Diskenth

Nah it was th eother stuff, constant noob tubing, commando lunging, sprinting nonstop, running through claymores, replaceable claymores, multiple claymores, riot sheilding/riot sheild boosting, shutguns as secondarys, dual shotguns etc etcIf kids wanna run around with interventions to get montages I'm cool with that, it's their funeral, I just don't like the other stuff
All that stuff is great.
Not buying. :D
lolol

this guy is f*ckin HILARIOUS lol

altho he made some dum errors, his frustration sums up how this game makes you feel half the time when you die/miss kills by whats seemss like some devine intervention.
fa]dsf]'dsg]dssdfg]fsdg]'fdsHe dashed a grenade on the floor walked to it tried killing himself but couldn't ROFL.That is the most NUTS I have ever seen him be. 3:30 to 4:00 >>>> ___

One thing i always wanted is a button to cycle through your killstreaks how they have not included this yet is dumbsay your running UAV, Counter UAV and a precision kill streak like B52 or napalm, then when you die you have to call in your B52/napalm instead of your UAV to get an understanding of where their spawning.Something so little would make this game much better.

• Upvote 1

lol @ when he goes into that room and starts singing about the fire.

One thing i always wanted is a button to cycle through your killstreaks how they have not included this yet is dumbsay your running UAV, Counter UAV and a precision kill streak like B52 or napalm, then when you die you have to call in your B52/napalm instead of your UAV to get an understanding of where their spawning.Something so little would make this game much better.
Well, if you could cycle through killstreaks that would mean there would be many more killstreaks happening at the same time. That would make sh*t unbalanced imo, its fine the way it is.

lol @ when he goes into that room and starts singing about the fire.
Well, if you could cycle through killstreaks that would mean there would be many more killstreaks happening at the same time. That would make sh*t unbalanced imo, its fine the way it is.
Not really, it would only be the lower killstreaks such as UAV, C-UAV and Care packages being called in at the same time and you can see that happening alreadyNot like 3 man can call in Blackbirds, Dogs, Choppers, napalms etc all at the same time

ye i hate this.sometimes i forget that i have a napalm strike because i have so many rc cars.

this guy is f*ckin HILARIOUS lol

altho he made some dum errors, his frustration sums up how this game makes you feel half the time when you die/miss kills by whats seemss like some devine intervention.
fa]dsf]'dsg]dssdfg]fsdg]'fdsHe dashed a grenade on the floor walked to it tried killing himself but couldn't ROFL.That is the most NUTS I have ever seen him be. 3:30 to 4:00 >>>> ___
the best part is when he starts screwing about the guy hovering over his dead body. LOL the digust in his voice is too much.

ye i hate this.sometimes i forget that i have a napalm strike because i have so many rc cars.
This is what I mean, I'd rather not deal with 25 napalms/uavs/blah blah everyone has stacked underneath their other stuff.Whatever negative is said about the game, it is very balanced which I like./Getting to 14th is looooong :D

lolwatif you have earned a killstreak you have every right to use it, the game shouldnt prevent that.you wont have to deal with any less killstreaks tbh, because people will just use the ones that are shown before in order to use the ones they got previously.all it is, is inconvenience in the order. but it dont make a difference, they WILL all be used. unless its near the end of the game.

• Upvote 2

lolwatif you have earned a killstreak you have every right to use it, the game shouldnt prevent that.
You do get to use it though, you just said that yourself.
you wont have to deal with any less killstreaks tbh, because people will just use the ones that are shown before in order to use the ones they got previously.
Dealing with less killstreaks going on simultaneously. Rather just deal with a chopper, then that plus a blackbird and counter from the same person.
all it is, is inconvenience in the order. but it dont make a difference, they WILL all be used. unless its near the end of the game.
It does make a difference though, Ive just proved that with one example. Maybe you shouldnt use RC cars, spending 2 mins roaming around the map looking for a cheap kill, then complain about not being able to use your other stuff./STFU jeffah, slap yourself.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lolwatif you have earned a killstreak you have every right to use it, the game shouldnt prevent that.
You do get to use it though, you just said that yourself.
you wont have to deal with any less killstreaks tbh, because people will just use the ones that are shown before in order to use the ones they got previously.
]Dealing with less killstreaks going on simultaneously. Rather just deal with a chopper, then that plus a blackbird and counter from the same person.
all it is, is inconvenience in the order. but it dont make a difference, they WILL all be used. unless its near the end of the game.
It does make a difference though, Ive just proved that with one example. Maybe you shouldnt use RC cars, spending 2 mins roaming around the map looking for a cheap kill, then complain about not being able to use your other stuff./STFU jeffah, slap yourself.
ye but the game making it inconvenient isnt neccessary.i didnt complain about NOT using anything, all i said was it was an inconvenience. i will use a chopper, a napalm strike and an rc car all at the same time, its just one will go out before the other. and who gives a f*ck if its a cheap kill, i still get the points. theres a lot more "cheaper" kills manifested in this game then getting blown up by an rc car.