(360) CALL OF DUTY : BLACK OPS

Creed Diskenth

this game is so sh*t. treyarch need to burn. akosls,dfdsg;bf
Tonights outburst coupled with the rage quit is up for nomination this Sunday, very praiseworthy :D Murks its not as sh*t if you just go in guns blazing. Thats what Ive started doing, f*ck all stealthy gay tactics. Guys sponge like theres no tomorrow, no point in silenced weapons, map control, basically anything that worked in MW2 SnD.

so i'm discussing possible game modes. suggest a no explosives room, since people are misusing them so muchrandom guy outbursts "oh but that means no guns, coz all the guns use gunpowder and that's an explosive" goes on about how the bullet is fired through explosion. :D ( was on psn, but the thread's dead so i post in here )

:D 35secs inSwear his head almost got crushed between the two treesEdit: I can't stop laughing imagine he died doing that, head caved in on camera :D
asdsajaalaaf*ckedahahahah he was shitting himself when the 2nd tree went down and nearly crushed himf*cking beast

Sorry to whoever tried to add me to a party the other day, I was already in one.MY aim/draw on this game is still not as sharp as others and I get killed first before them. I also sometimes 'think' I've seen someone and hesitate, only to get clapped because someone actually WAS there.Still not up to scratch but about to prestige for the first time. Some people are already on 7's and 8's. :D

Medic i need your assistance.Zombies: Assencion. I always get stuck near wave 23-25 any tips?Ive seen the lander glitch but i dont wanna use it just yet...
Dunno about any lander glitch, what me and Pein usually do is split up, round them up into batches then shoot them. Only 24 zombies can follow you at a time, so if you can "herd" them to that number, you save ammo and get more points.You can use the middle lander, theres a spot by the packer punch room, near the stamin up machine and also the lander by stamin up. Those are the best 4 spots.
Sorry to whoever tried to add me to a party the other day, I was already in one.MY aim/draw on this game is still not as sharp as others and I get killed first before them. I also sometimes 'think' I've seen someone and hesitate, only to get clapped because someone actually WAS there.Still not up to scratch but about to prestige for the first time. Some people are already on 7's and 8's. :D
No problem, always a next time.Urgh, going through prestige 1 is always the longest.

:D 35secs inSwear his head almost got crushed between the two treesEdit: I can't stop laughing imagine he died doing that, head caved in on camera :D
asdsajaalaaf*ckedahahahah he was shitting himself when the 2nd tree went down and nearly crushed himf*cking beast
lmao i swear the first tree saved himcoz the 2nd one fell onto ithear the clunk at 50s when they hit togetherdamn