Copa America 2011

Guest Portuguese

city should of kept hold of caicedo big boy striker

• Upvote 1

Maicon again proving why you can genuinely argue he's as good as Dani Alves.Always said, the way Barcelona shape up 'defensively', masks a lot of his flaws.Still taking nothing away from him offensively, or his work-rate, etc, but his concentration, positioning aren't as good as Maicon's.

• Upvote 1

yeah Maicon roll back the clock yesterday, brilliant all game.still loads of doubts about Ganso, flirts in and out of game way to much for my liking. surprised he's starting soo many games tbh.would probs be better coming off the bench or summatwont be in to watch Argentina vs Uruguay, gutted :D

I know what you mean about Ganso. Brazil play quite a compact, narrow game & with Ganso's lack of dynamism, tends to struggle to find pockets of space. His spatial awareness does need improving but it'll come.But like it was said on Saturday, my God, can he pick a pass...

Guest Portuguese

What about the one when he kept the ball on and flicked the ball over his own head for a pass.The kid is class but his style of play comes like an ageing playmaker on his last hurrah(Ganso is 21 FFS)

What about the one when he kept the ball on and flicked the ball over his own head for a pass.The kid is class but his style of play comes like an ageing playmaker on his last hurrah(Ganso is 21 FFS)
Spot onNot even a languid prowess, just a poor work ethic for someone his age, pure luxury player

Guest Portuguese
GANSO IS THAT GUYNO ONE LISTENS.
I was harsh about him in the earlier post about playing like an ageing playmaker.Just realized he isn't that lazy but still trying to regain fitness he has been out injured for six months(his second serious knee injury)I think he will go on have the same problem Kaka has and Ronaldo had that's very bad knees.
  • Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese
Argentina vs Uruguay is gonna be one interesting game...
Game of the quarter final IMO.Two great attacking teams with average defences=goals,goals,goals.Plus its the biggest rivalry in SA.

Game of the quarter final IMO.Two great attacking teams with average defences=goals,goals,goals.Plus its the biggest rivalry in SA.
Can see Argentina crumbling under the intense pressure from the media/fans and Uruguay sneaking it tbh...Argentina gonna stick with the 4-2-2-2?

Guest Portuguese
Can see Argentina crumbling under the intense pressure from the media/fans and Uruguay sneaking it tbh...Argentina gonna stick with the 4-2-2-2?
Yeah they are going to play the same system/team from last gameI hope Cavani recovers and starts which will mean even more problems for the Argentine defence.C/S about Argentina's lack of bottleArgentina being in a position where they have to chase this game would be sick for the Copa America and just maybe we will get to see Pastore!