Sign in to follow this  
shaian

WATER

does this happen to any 1 else? in my house i swear i never see any 1 buy water, or drink a glass of water fromt he tap. or use the tap to make some juice.BUT AS SOON AS I PUT A BOTTLE OF FRESH WATER FROM THE SHOP IN THE FRIDGEITS OPENED. PEOPLE MAKIN GLASSES OF WATER. USIN THE SAME BOTTLE FOR JUICE.only wantin it when its there.

only wantin it when its there.
Just because they dont voice their wants doesnt mean they dont want it.

Yeah im my house everyone used the tap... Soon as i introduced the bottle nobody would the tap.

Yeah im my house everyone used the tap... Soon as i introduced the bottle nobody would the tap.
As opposed to them using a bottle when there isnt one there?

There are two things in life a man shouldn't pay for.p*ssy and water.You're a mug if you pay for water.

As opposed to them buying some evian

There are two things in life a man shouldn't pay for.p*ssy and water.You're a mug if you pay for water.
But, and you cannot deny this, bottled water often if not always has a different taste to tap water. Thats like saying they are giving away free megadrives so your a mug to pay for an xbox 360.

Don't get me wrong, I love bottled water, it is nicer and you can chill it without hassel. You do know added floride in tap water helps keep our teeth white? If you're only drinking bottled water you're going to end up with brown teeth by the time you are 40.

i drink both. but im sayin that i never see ppl in the house drink or use tap water but bottled water comes in and they drink it like its new coke

Refill a used bottle.Watch them enjoy their "bottled water".It's like giving someone pretend alcohol and watching them get "pissed".

Refill a used bottle.Watch them enjoy their "bottled water".It's like giving someone pretend alcohol and watching them get "pissed".
yeah a placeboalways works

Don't get me wrong, I love bottled water, it is nicer and you can chill it without hassel.  You do know added floride in tap water helps keep our teeth white? If you're only drinking bottled water you're going to end up with brown teeth by the time you are 40.
but if you brush your teeth that shouldnt make a difference

yeah a placeboalways works Personally I can taste the difference between, say, Evian and tap water so I think I have to disagree with your little hypothesis.

Moretime i refill my Evian and keep in the fridge. Cos cold tap water > luke warm tap water

Even if you bush your teeth it's still an issue. In bottled water the mineral content is very high and there is no floride (which is present in tap water) which is needed to be in contact with the teeth more than two brushings a day to keep them white.

yeah a placeboalways works Personally I can taste the difference between' date=' say' date=' Evian and tap water so I think I have to disagree with your little hypothesis.[/quote'']yeah there is a taste difference but i dont think that you would notice if tricked that way

yeah a placeboalways worksreminds me of the time my friend introduced J2O to my other friend...after a sip he big-headedly said, ''i reckon i need bout 20 of this to get drunk''then he found out it wernt alcoholic

yeah a placeboalways worksreminds me of the time my friend introduced J2O to my other friend...after a sip he big-headedly said' date=' ''i reckon i need bout 20 of this to get drunk''then he found out it wernt alcoholic[/quote'] biggrin.gif

Brita water filter.....best of both worlds....biggrin.gif
yeah i got one of those their not 2 badall that limescale sh*t is pure nastiness