WATER

shaian

Refill a used bottle.Watch them enjoy their "bottled water".It's like giving someone pretend alcohol and watching them get "pissed".
yeah a placeboalways worksreminds me of the time my friend introduced J2O to my other friend...after a sip he big-headedly said' date=' ''i reckon i need bout 20 of this to get drunk''then he found out it wernt alcoholic[/quote']one boy did this when it 1st was about. drank like 5 or 6 and was like., damn i had 6 drinks and dont feel nuthin, this is sh*t but taste good.

Oh my, J2O is exactly what I used to trick some guy into a false drunken state.The best is weed, I introduced "weed" to a girl when I lived up North, it was a f*cking roll up tobacco fag, she started to say "this is good sh*t", "I'm getting proper lean off this". Hillarious.

The best is weed, I introduced "weed" to a girl when I lived up North, it was a f*cking roll up tobacco fag, she started to say "this is good sh*t", "I'm getting proper lean off this". Hillarious.
lmao I did something similiar to my cousin.

There are two things in life a man shouldn't pay for.p*ssy and water.You're a mug if you pay for water.
If you'd ever drunk Birmingham tap water you wouldnt say that.If it aint ice cold it tastes f*cking horrible.
Well I've lived in Rugby, Leamington Spa and Warwick for a hot minute - which is kind of near Birmingham and to be frank the water tasted much better than here in London.I know most water in parts of London come from the same place but does anyone else find that tower block estate tap water tastes RANK and comes out warm enough to bath in even from the cold tap?