Starcraft 2...

Guest haze-e

Guest haze-e

Loool. I need it trust. Im still moving SLOOOOOW!

Use hot keys

Im starting to a lil more. Its just a case of remembering which key = what and what i need to build at what time.

Also multitasking. Send a drone to scount while making sure one queen is infesting larvae while the other is spreading creep while watching my supply cap while building X building for X research while seeing what previous drone is scouting while making sure i have no idle drones while making sure the queen is still infesting and spreading creep etc etc etc

(Yes im still learning Zerg :P:lol: )

Its abit of a mind frazzle. I will get it in no time though. Just gotta keep playing.

Loool. I need it trust. Im still moving SLOOOOOW!

Use hot keys

Im starting to a lil more. Its just a case of remembering which key = what and what i need to build at what time.

Also multitasking. Send a drone to scount while making sure one queen is infesting larvae while the other is spreading creep while watching my supply cap while building X building for X research while seeing what previous drone is scouting while making sure i have no idle drones while making sure the queen is still infesting and spreading creep etc etc etc

(Yes im still learning Zerg :P:lol: )

Its abit of a mind frazzle. I will get it in no time though. Just gotta keep playing.

Loooool don't learn zerg but if you must then find a standard build vs each race and practice it over and over again

Try to keep money as low as possible the lower the better, as a zerg you always wanna stay 1 base ahead of the other so I don't wanna see any 1 base play from you

If you want help pm me is you see me online to come play and I'll watch your replays and tell you what youre doing wrong

/

Trust Skemar dont start playing it if you can get past the overall hardness you will become addicted i know you

/

stream on atm http://www.justin.tv/totalbiscuit

Guest haze-e

What is zerg?

:lol:

One of three races.

Zerg, Terran, Protoss.

I nearly difected to Protoss Natty but imma stick with Zerg. I have decieded if i can get good with Zerg i will be GODLIKE with all races. Simple.

Guest haze-e

Lol. Ite lemme mess around with them abit, If im not happy ill make the switch!

I watch a 40min game today. Kiwikaka showing off his mothership. It was peak...

The turnaround was a madness. Had to favourite!

Should i download and play 1 player mode or what ever to get use to the hot keys and sh*t b4 i buy it?

Bruv just cop the game its only 20 pound or suttin

/

also Haze always use keys instead of clicking theres a option that puts all the hotkeys next to the buidlings and units so over time you will remember it like spawn larvae is S then press D to build drones it saves ber time

• Downvote 1

Guest haze-e

Oh i didnt know that. Thanks.

I need to turn the timer on aswell so i know where i need to be at what time. Learning 14pool builds atm.

I will be on for most of the day (unless i get run up on by people)

Guest haze-e

Terran is probably the easiest. Then Protoss then Zerg.

HOWEVER

I personally think it boils down to whoever you are most comfortable with. Each race has certain advantages and disadvantges when basing on playing styles.

I feel (So far) that Terran and Protoss have a lot of time to work on macro seeing as they can wall off an entrance but Zerg can counter this with quick Banelings.

Zerg seem to be the most susceptible to early rushes and annoyances but the speed at which they can make units, especially with a queen or two spitting larvae is very advantageous.

As i said i think you should try everyone and see who you are most comfortable with. Watch some of the Day9 vids i showed you especially the one on hotkeys, mouse movement etc (Newbie Tuesday #252)

Already helped me alot.