Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

just gave an interview for BBC London.. cussed out that cameronic c*nt and the BBCcourse they will quickly delete it but at least her editor will hear it as the reporter promised. releaved some steam of the past week a tad
WEN U ON THEN?
sunday.. dotun adebayo's show. and i hate that baboonic uncle tom with a passion
  • Downvote 1

Why are you doing that you prick.Leave innocent people alone
she's a snitch. wanted to me complain about some new guy makign noise. it never disturbed me and im closer to himthen she wanted me to complain about a next guys dog, i liked the dog...always asking me to say yes for some petition sh*t. Her son's a c*nt too... claimed he didnt have a security code for our common gate even though he drives.gonna do this. after work ill call from a phone booth :D

Why are you doing that you prick.Leave innocent people alone
she's a snitch. wanted to me complain about some new guy makign noise. it never disturbed me and im closer to himthen she wanted me to complain about a next guys dog, i liked the dog...always asking me to say yes for some petition sh*t. Her son's a c*nt too... claimed he didnt have a security code for our common gate even though he drives.gonna do this. after work ill call from a phone booth :D
LOL

http://keepaaroncutting.blogspot.com/This is that 89 year old who had his shop smashed up, an ad agency has setup a website for people to donate a pound to keep him open.Nearly £4k raised so far
Update£13,509.29 GBP raised so farMy man is probably set for retirement.
1) HOW DO U LOT KNOW THIS IS ACTUALLY GOING TO GO TO AARON?2) THIS IS THE PAYPAL'S E-MAIL: [email protected]) PROBABLY SOME NEXT FOREIGNER WHO SAW A GAP AND THOUGHT FUK IT LET ME MAKE THIS BLOG AND A FRESH PAYPAL ACCOUNT4) BY END OF THE WEEK HE WILL PROBABLY OF RAKED IN 20+ BAGS5) HE WILL WITHDRAW THAT AND GO SHOPPING AND BUY A WHIP

lol if he was a black old barber . . . . . . .. iam just sayin
Nah you aint just sayng.Your trying to provoke racial hatred.You need to stop this bullshit, you know full well what you're doing with characters like Marvell, Dr.Doom, Steven on here who will react to those statements.You're just fueling the fire.Hate pricks like you
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

http://keepaaroncutting.blogspot.com/This is that 89 year old who had his shop smashed up, an ad agency has setup a website for people to donate a pound to keep him open.Nearly £4k raised so far
Update£13,509.29 GBP raised so farMy man is probably set for retirement.
1) HOW DO U LOT KNOW THIS IS ACTUALLY GOING TO GO TO AARON?2) THIS IS THE PAYPAL'S E-MAIL: [email protected]) PROBABLY SOME NEXT FOREIGNER WHO SAW A GAP AND THOUGHT FUK IT LET ME MAKE THIS BLOG AND A FRESH PAYPAL ACCOUNT4) BY END OF THE WEEK HE WILL PROBABLY OF RAKED IN 20+ BAGS5) HE WILL WITHDRAW THAT AND GO SHOPPING AND BUY A WHIP
It's legit. Cipher will be able to confirm. People in his office set it up for the old dude. (Nobody can retire on 13 bags).