Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

"the pretty white girls thread" (which by the way has 8 more pages than the pretty black girl thread)
It was also created 8 months before the pretty black girl thread; which means the pretty black girl thread is more popular.
I'm glad there are a lot of peopleOver the last few pages who see the issues. Let's do this. Create some wealth and a legacy to pass down to the next generation. So they aren't having to play catch up from the moment they're conceived.
This is exactly what needs to be done. I really can't see there being too many generations in western society left for us to build. It's now or never. Put a strict focus on education attainment; accepting nothing less than an A. Have them learn a different language, a musical instrument. And for the love of God don't dilute your blood.
arent you the ryu/tigerwoods looking blend of Cauc and asian?

"the pretty white girls thread" (which by the way has 8 more pages than the pretty black girl thread)
It was also created 8 months before the pretty black girl thread; which means the pretty black girl thread is more popular.
I'm glad there are a lot of peopleOver the last few pages who see the issues. Let's do this. Create some wealth and a legacy to pass down to the next generation. So they aren't having to play catch up from the moment they're conceived.
This is exactly what needs to be done. I really can't see there being too many generations in western society left for us to build. It's now or never. Put a strict focus on education attainment; accepting nothing less than an A. Have them learn a different language, a musical instrument. And for the love of God don't dilute your blood.
arent you the ryu/tigerwoods looking blend of Cauc and asian?
Yes.

f*ck all that white farmer talk like to say theyre gettin violatedIf man went in your fathers house kicked him out and paid ur pops peanuts for trimming the hedge outside I would damn sure you would go over there and give them what forCannot understand how certain people overlook colonial europeans looting WHOLE COUNTRYS and have the nerve to be outraged by couple man looting tvs and phonesf*ck right off
C/SThat's why I support the looting and rioting against feds. Looting is Karma for the way Europe raped AfricaBut I don't condone burning people's property.
This a dumb f*cks mentalityHow far should we go back in history to when forefathers were in bondage and enslaved The elite have won this battle before it's started as there divide and conquer technique of blacks against whites is workingKeep playing onto there hands with the washed racist attitude that's it's whiteys fault

f*ck all that white farmer talk like to say theyre gettin violatedIf man went in your fathers house kicked him out and paid ur pops peanuts for trimming the hedge outside I would damn sure you would go over there and give them what forCannot understand how certain people overlook colonial europeans looting WHOLE COUNTRYS and have the nerve to be outraged by couple man looting tvs and phonesf*ck right off
C/SThat's why I support the looting and rioting against feds. Looting is Karma for the way Europe raped AfricaBut I don't condone burning people's property.
lol people are literally justifying it as they go along, that one is by far the best I've heard yetDoom. I don't get what your asking for? An example of a riot in England over immigration? In South Africa? Why?And I don't mean to cause offense to anyone, but what did South Africa have before colonisation? And do you know whats happening to the country now? White people have no control over anyone any more, they can't be blamed.
You're telling me that the general public disagreed with the governments decision to allow minorities into the country. We've already established in both past and present when the public disagrees with a decision by the government, they riot. So show me some riots where the people were rioting about minorities being let into the country.You know the one thing I hate about white people the most? The one thing that makes me detest them? When they act like they're just being 'blamed' for everything and that they're actually innocent of all wrong doing.
Your a weak looking white peado who should not get involved on these mattersWhy do you hate your skin colour so much?Is it that depressed emo side of you that is in force as you say you detest your family and yourselfYou come on here sh*t stirring racial hatred when your a dirty nonceI don't think any race wants you as your sad emo peado
  • Upvote 1

lol people are literally justifying it as they go along, that one is by far the best I've heard yetDoom. I don't get what your asking for? An example of a riot in England over immigration? In South Africa? Why?And I don't mean to cause offense to anyone, but what did South Africa have before colonisation? And do you know whats happening to the country now? White people have no control over anyone any more, they can't be blamed.
You're telling me that the general public disagreed with the governments decision to allow minorities into the country. We've already established in both past and present when the public disagrees with a decision by the government, they riot. So show me some riots where the people were rioting about minorities being let into the country.You know the one thing I hate about white people the most? The one thing that makes me detest them? When they act like they're just being 'blamed' for everything and that they're actually innocent of all wrong doing.
Your a weak looking white peado who should not get involved on these mattersWhy do you hate your skin colour so much?Is it that depressed emo side of you that is in force as you say you detest your family and yourselfYou come on here sh*t stirring racial hatred when your a dirty nonceI don't think any race wants you as your sad emo peado
Honestly Thun as per usual I have no idea what the f*ck you're on about.

Honestly Thun as per usual I have no ide what the f*ck you're on about.
Stop trying to act dumb now and stop your hyping

I have stated my views. If you wish to debate them then proceed, but stop the Ad Hominem.

Your a weak looking white peado so why do you hate your skin colour so much?Is it that depressed emo side of you that is in force as you say you detest your family and yourselfI don't think any race wants you as your sad emo peado
When black people acknowledge that the mentality of their own people plays a part in the difficulties they face white people who are critical of black people are always quick to pat them on the back. When white people acknowledge that white people are partly responsible for the difficulties black people face those same people patting the black people on the back are the ones to throw around terms like self hate.What he pointed out is something I've noticed myself, the white people that tend to reduce all the nation's problems down to race always portray themselves as victims and refuse to acknowledge that the problems they face are partly down to themselves whilst calling for everyone else to take responsibility for their own problems. The hypocrisy is so obvious it's scary they don't see it.

I have stated my views. If you wish to debate them then proceed, but stop the Ad Hominem.
I see you stirring the racial hatred you peado piece of sh*t

Your a weak looking white peado so why do you hate your skin colour so much?Is it that depressed emo side of you that is in force as you say you detest your family and yourselfI don't think any race wants you as your sad emo peado
When black people acknowledge that the mentality of their own people plays a part in the difficulties they face white people who are critical of black people are always quick to pat them on the back. When white people acknowledge that white people are partly responsible for the difficulties black people face those same people patting the black people on the back are the ones to throw around terms like self hate.What he pointed out is something I've noticed myself, the white people that tend to reduce all the nation's problems down to race always portray themselves as victims and refuse to acknowledge that the problems they face are partly down to themselves whilst calling for everyone else to take responsibility for their own problems. The hypocrisy is so obvious it's scary they don't see it.
The same could be said for any race though

So tell me which one of my statements you disagree with and we'll go from there. I know logical discussion isn't something favoured by you conspiracy theorist types but hey, I'm willing to give it a shot.

Guest petercrotch

Oh and this whole issue about europeans and slavery yes i will agree,slavery has had a HUGE impact on blacks financially but guess what ? millions and millions are given back to the motherland and guess what ? sadly the AFRICAN (BLACK)...government are so corrupt that they would rather keep all of the money themselves.the amount of times i;ve heard people saying "we would have been better off under european rule is shocking"

So tell me which one of my statements you disagree with and we'll go from there. I know logical discussion isn't something favoured by you conspiracy theorist types but hey, I'm willing to give it a shot.
Don't debate with peado's who come on here to tr0ll and stir racial hatredGo tell your fam you detest them as you don't like there skin colour

Oh and this whole issue about europeans and slavery yes i will agree,slavery has had a HUGE impact on blacks financially but guess what ? millions and millions are given back to the motherland and guess what ? sadly the AFRICAN (BLACK)...government are so corrupt that they would rather keep all of the money themselves.the amount of times i;ve heard people saying "we would have been better off under european rule is shocking"
Pretty please can you stop posting. Who the f*ck brought up slavery apart from you?

Don't debate with peado's who come on here to tr0ll and stir racial hatredGo tell your fam you detest them as you don't like there skin colour
f*ck on outta here white bway
  • Upvote 1

Guest petercrotch
Pretty please can you stop posting. Who the f*ck brought up slavery apart from you?
it seems to me that you either do not like the truth,or are incapable of scrolling through a thread..anyway i will leave you now...good bye

I'm glad there are a lot of peopleOver the last few pages who see the issues. Let's do this. Create some wealth and a legacy to pass down to the next generation. So they aren't having to play catch up from the moment they're conceived.And stop pretending racism is a thing of the past. It exists, let's just make sure these f*ckers can call us monkeys when we are next door to them in kensington. Instead of saying that's why your all in bricky, wood green etc.
Nothing will change, and the blame will or should fall upon ourselves and the government. As always this whole scenario has proved to be clarity of our nature. That we only come together in the face of oppourtunity or tragedy, only to forget that sense of togetherness when the dust has settled.For all the excuses and problems you can find that distract us that are out of our control theres a million that we bring upon ourselves.Its f*cked because as a race we have unlimited potential and that's what truly gets me angry when I look at my fellow black people. We had to fight for the right to be even considered equal and when I hear talk of racism in todays age I can't even comphrend or take it seriously in the face of what my grandad and his grandad faced. All racism faced today is trival compared to the days where we where banned from public places and openly spat at. How can I not rise above any issues I encounter today when the elders where faced with acts such as those mentioned.Whats happened over the past couple of weeks won't change sh*t, because we tarnised a chance to highlight the problems by running around like baboons on LSD. All that will be remembered is the fact niggers ran riot in england for four days. Mark Duggan will be lost in the history books and so will the chance to have truly taken a step forward. What could have united us as a people only united us in Anarchy and destruction. Of course it wasn't all of us but if you are truly black you will have felt the hit we've taken as a race over the past 3/4 days.In a month of less the same guys who joined together looting will be stabbing, shooting and jacking each other. I hope your right M12 because I know we are capable of great things.
  • Upvote 3

f*ck on outta here white bway
I don't really have any thing to contribute, I just thought I would increase the huge block of quotes by posting a single line of text.

Dont talk about corruption in African governments if you're not going to talk about the IMF/world bank, multinational companies and the role that western leaders play in putting puppets there and interfering in civil wars.

• Upvote 1

my guys still aint been released yet, im getting der wifeys popping my line while im trying to do this resit course work been charged with burglary, f*ck*ng shook for them mann :D :D :D
what are they expecting u to tell them?