Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

lol if he was a black old barber . . . . . . .. iam just sayin
I don't actually believe he existed but I just find it funny that some white people complain about black people using a black Jesus when there was about an equal amount of blacks/whites in the region (being generous, it probably was a bit more black than white).

http://keepaaroncutting.blogspot.com/This is that 89 year old who had his shop smashed up, an ad agency has setup a website for people to donate a pound to keep him open.Nearly £4k raised so far
Update£13,509.29 GBP raised so farMy man is probably set for retirement.
1) HOW DO U LOT KNOW THIS IS ACTUALLY GOING TO GO TO AARON?2) THIS IS THE PAYPAL'S E-MAIL: [email protected]) PROBABLY SOME NEXT FOREIGNER WHO SAW A GAP AND THOUGHT FUK IT LET ME MAKE THIS BLOG AND A FRESH PAYPAL ACCOUNT4) BY END OF THE WEEK HE WILL PROBABLY OF RAKED IN 20+ BAGS5) HE WILL WITHDRAW THAT AND GO SHOPPING AND BUY A WHIP
pmsl the pp would have got limited time ago if it was fake

http://keepaaroncutting.blogspot.com/This is that 89 year old who had his shop smashed up, an ad agency has setup a website for people to donate a pound to keep him open.Nearly £4k raised so far
1) HOW DO U LOT KNOW THIS IS ACTUALLY GOING TO GO TO AARON?2) THIS IS THE PAYPAL'S E-MAIL: [email protected]) PROBABLY SOME NEXT FOREIGNER WHO SAW A GAP AND THOUGHT FUK IT LET ME MAKE THIS BLOG AND A FRESH PAYPAL ACCOUNT4) BY END OF THE WEEK HE WILL PROBABLY OF RAKED IN 20+ BAGS5) HE WILL WITHDRAW THAT AND GO SHOPPING AND BUY A WHIP
It's legit.Not everyone is a Trannyf*cking 419 merchant like yourself.
  • Upvote 3

Nah you aint just sayng.Your trying to provoke racial hatred.You need to stop this bullshit, you know full well what you're doing with characters like Marvell, Dr.Doom, Steven on here who will react to those statements.You're just fueling the fire.Hate pricks like you
iam just typing brargh why you mad son?/if he was black or asian ppl would sympathize, but hardy anyone that donate for this guy would for themjust stating fax

I don't actually believe he existed but I just find it funny that some white people complain about black people using a black Jesus when there was about an equal amount of blacks/whites in the region (being generous, it probably was a bit more black than white).
jesus, no1s talkin bout that mateso desperate to point out yet more white flaws you don't even read what your quoting, jealous jealous guycertain people need to get outside, I've been gone for 3 years n they're still sat at home in that same chair, no wonder your confused, you clearly get all your information on the world from forums
  • Upvote 1

pmsl the pp would have got limited time ago if it was fake
U NON DEM 1ZTERWTSRSSR

It's legit.Not everyone is a Trannyf*cking 419 merchant like yourself.
hmm.

jesus, no1s talkin bout that mateso desperate to point out yet more white flaws you don't even read what your quoting, jealous jealous guycertain people need to get outside, I've been gone for 3 years n they're still sat at home in that same chair, no wonder your confused, you clearly get all your information on the world from forums
Matey calm down I quoted the wrong post. Wanted to elaborate on mine.

Guest petercrotch
go shopping ? he will be on a plane back to old country

Matey calm down I quoted the wrong post. Wanted to elaborate on mine.
lol tryna quote yourself yeah, debating with your shadow isit, coursedid you even sleep last night or just stay up on a buzz of white jealousyu mad cos the wig gash only go for the big black guys or wot? whateva it is......you are bitter as shitseek help
  • Upvote 2

Nah you aint just sayng.Your trying to provoke racial hatred.You need to stop this bullshit, you know full well what you're doing with characters like Marvell, Dr.Doom, Steven on here who will react to those statements.You're just fueling the fire.Hate pricks like you
i dont react to statements like thatits lambrinis like you i react to.

That's the rasta I was on about on page 160 or something Monday!He was helping out in the riots stopping kids from going over board, I think from memory he stopped the kids looting the tree surgeons truck allowing him to get away and the kids from smashing the bus!It's a shame he got beaten like he was one of the rioters.Man that does make me kinda pissed!