Would I lie to you?

Captain Planet

Girl I was linking years back, in the car on route to Odeon cinema on Edgware road, she said something very disrespectful.

I stopped the car in the middle of Edgware road, got out, walked round her side and dragged her out by her hair.

Drove off.

Would I lie to you?

• Downvote 1

I met Biggie Smalls years ago at a Westwood rave in Totty (Club UN b4 it later changed to The Temple). He, Junior Mafia, Puffy came to support Craig Mac who was headlining a show at the Equinox if I remember right.

Anyway, him & the rest of junior mafia were walking around the club just meeting & talking to ppl. When I clocked it was him I went up to him & did the usual your sick etc etc & I asked him to give me pointers on making it. We spoke for no longer than 4mins about ways of making it but In those minutes one of the most powerful things he said to me was 'You will never make it in this game until you fully give yourself to someone or something way more powerful than youself'.

Would I lie to you?

• Downvote 3

I met Biggie Smalls years ago at a Westwood rave in Totty (Club UN b4 it later changed to The Temple). He, Junior Mafia, Puffy came to support Craig Mac who was headlining a show at the Equinox if I remember right.

Anyway, him & the rest of junior mafia were walking around the club just meeting & talking to ppl. When I clocked it was him I went up to him & did the usual your sick etc etc & I asked him to give me pointers on making it. We spoke for no longer than 4mins about ways of making it but In those minutes one of the most powerful things he said to me was 'You will never make it in this game until you fully give yourself to someone or something way more powerful than youself'.

Would I lie to you?

I forgot what thread I was in

I know hes been to london

but cant imagine him waddling about on his own for any one to approach