NFL 2011 Season

Uncle Man

cadillac was still getting carries last season cant remember who with, maybe he still is

yeah lions are going hard and nick fairley just started playing. the turnaround has been immense , ever since they drafted suh their powers have been increasing

i wish them well, and hope denver can draft wisely this year and enjoy a similar turnaround

Haha. This season is killing me.

I beg AP just go somewhere where he will actually have a chance of winning the superbowl. I dunno how we have gone so downhill!

I hope we have a worse season than Miami. Get first draft pick and choose Andrew Luck from Stanford.

Haha. This season is killing me.

I beg AP just go somewhere where he will actually have a chance of winning the superbowl. I dunno how we have gone so downhill!

I hope we have a worse season than Miami. Get first draft pick and choose Andrew Luck from Stanford.

the race for andrew luck continues,dont forget the colts.

/

green bay were wearing the afl throwbacks,i love the denver one to.

think gb went up 24-3 in the first half and 0 points were scored in the second half. sam bradford averaged over 100 yards per point scored, thats a hard day at the office

Anyone going Wembley on Sunday?

I really should have bought tickets but i wasn't sure if I was working... Now I find out I'm not lol.

Ah well there will always be other times.

• 2 weeks later...

wanna watch this game but feel im gunna bail out, aint watched much college ball this year but the nfl has been sick this year

steelers patriots was nice last week and philly turned it up on the cowboys

nfl without favre >>>>

no two hour press conference interrupting nfl network evryday>>>>

bears eagles and steelers ravens this week ,big games

Patriots and Cards dry.gif

Fix up.

john skelton was pretty decent last season thought he might compete for a place today,still only 5 pts in it

/

real nice td drive broncos 14-17

willis mcgahee is the best addition to this team in a long time, one of the gulliest rbs in this league. when denver can mix mcgahee runs, tebow runs and the occasional deep pass then it works, the trouble is when they get too predictable or try to pass out of necessity. they should run triple option offense like georgia tech used to do so well