* Official GYM Thread *

Lofa

Guest carpe_deum2
Any body do hack squats? (machine ones)
i dont like them, i dont really find it good for me so i just stick with the 3 basics for legs: squats, raises and presses, regarding measurements i monthly take was today, 28w, 42c(gain of 1.5), arms 16.3. 5'10
i heard you was a short arse. 5ft10 is above average. or are you bussing teh e-stats.
pple say i lie about the 5'10.. true say i was 5'9 at last count (maybe 12months ago). i beleive i have grown an inch since then. and what!! biggrin.gif whats e stats?

Guest carpe_deum2

i dont think that no growth over 21 still applies. my brother is 28, and grew at least 2 inches more when he moved to the US. and i know that i was 5'8 when i was 21, and im taller than my m8 who is 5'9 exactly (according to him) now.

Guest M12 Part 2
i dont think that no growth over 21 still applies. my brother is 28, and grew at least 2 inches more when he moved to the US. and i know that i was 5'8 when i was 21, and im taller than my m8 who is 5'9 exactly (according to him) now.
lol at going off your mates measurements. ask the doc at your next checkup or get mumsie to measure you.and double lol at your 28 year old bro still growing. you just forgot how short you are while he was away!p.s this is revenge for all the ghanaians are 5ft jokes

so today i went to the gym for the first time in yonks , believe it or not i actually used to go to the gym a few years back, going twice/ three times a week with my gym buddie BUT then i let myself slip into the world of lazyness :-(Anyhow , today really hit me hard how bloody unfit i am , not only does it not look good , its not healthy being unfit. i need to give up smoking because im sure thats not exactly helping me in my quest to become fit.how many times do you go to the gym a week ? have you got a special order in which you use the exercise machines ?do you have a gym buddie who you go and work out with ?you know when you want to prove something to not only yourself but to other people , it gives you a great deal of motivation and well thats where im at @ the moment. im never one to back down from a challenge ! NEVER.

thanks for moving that aint gonna lie , im overweight , wouldnt go to the extreme point of saying im obese thoughi want to be physically fit because ive let myself slipppppppppppppppp . ive lost some weight through one of them extreme diet things but they are a pain in the arse to carry on with forever , so i want to do it the proper way i guess

lol.. wo how tall are ytou then? 5'2? i will check today im gym... and i am confident of being more than 5'9. allow me.seriously my brother grew more, he knows it too. you dont know of anyone whos grown taller after 21?
Doesnt the growth plates close around 21? maybe your brother had a late growth spurt though.

Swear you just got ghosted.
but i take celltech.a gym buddy is good. lulu i take it ur female? give up smoking and work on getting your diet right, and try and do some weights not just cardio like alot of women do which is one part of weight loss, ignoring the weight training part. its all easier said than done. a gym buddy helps for sure but like anything, its you who wants to lose the weight so you go for yourself, usually they come or get more serious when they see results on you

but i take celltech.a gym buddy is good. lulu i take it ur female? give up smoking and work on getting your diet right, and try and do some weights not just cardio like alot of women do which is one part of weight loss, ignoring the weight training part. its all easier said than done. a gym buddy helps for sure but like anything, its you who wants to lose the weight so you go for yourself, usually they come or get more serious when they see results on you
Til a week or so ago i used to be trained by a ex powerlifter and a bodybuilder! but due to a few circumstances i stopped training with them and went my own way and started using another gym. And at the moment im training on my own, a few people have asked me to train them and made take this one lad on. But at the moment all i got for motivation is myself and its horrible havin to ask people for spots every 2mins.

yes indeed im female. i eat healthy and watch my calories or rather count them but im lacking when it comes to exercise. i went through a phaze of yoyo dieting but then the weight would slowly creep back up. i swear i hate naturally skinny people , you bastards lolthanks for your help carpe

Anyone go gym before work/college? Like 7am times?I need to go tomorrow, don't want to miss a sesh but am playing football after work so can't go then...I've done it before and felt superb for the rest of the day still, sorted my sleep pattern out too.Thing is I'll be pushing weights on an empty stomach...

Guest M12 Part 2

ive been ill for 2 weeks now and not been able to do anthing. its killing me.I'm looking to go into beast mode when uni starts and should be on course for update around xmas times!