* Official GYM Thread *

Lofa

Guest Vegeta
i need some more advicei started a workout plan with weights from my yard until i join the gym at the end of septit's likemon biceps tricepstues back pecswed shoulder absand same from tues to saturday, nothing on sundaysi do each group of muscle in 30 min, one in the morning, one in the evening and i have this plan which 1st workout 5 sets of 5 reps ( heavy weight )2nd 3 sets of 10 reps ( medium weight )3rd 3 sets of 15 reps ( light weight)what do u lot think ?i got my info from this randomly found page on msn, been on this workout plan since last week http://health.msn.com/dietfitness/articlep...1&GT1=10316
You don't work legs?If ur workin out at home do fullbody three times a week until you find a proper gym.Bench pressPulups/chin upsDipsBodyweight/freeweight squatsbicep curlsshoulder pressAnd some ab work

i need some more advicei started a workout plan with weights from my yard until i join the gym at the end of septit's likemon biceps tricepstues back pecswed shoulder absand same from tues to saturday, nothing on sundaysi do each group of muscle in 30 min, one in the morning, one in the evening and i have this plan which 1st workout 5 sets of 5 reps ( heavy weight )2nd 3 sets of 10 reps ( medium weight )3rd 3 sets of 15 reps ( light weight)what do u lot think ?i got my info from this randomly found page on msn, been on this workout plan since last week http://health.msn.com/dietfitness/articlep...1&GT1=10316
sets should be 4-6-8-10, or 6-8-8. stay heavy..15 should be very light and as a warm up. and ur workouts are too closely put together for each muscle group. if u do biceps on monday in isolation you're gonna involve them again on tues when u do back. same goes for ur shoulders..thats mon/tue/wed all doing shoulders.

Guest Vegeta

No such thing, either he' talking about:A box squat- where you sit on a box/bench when you lower yourself from the squat.Leg extensionSeated calf raise

Quick question:I used to bang weight..like a year ago, I stopped because I didn't have time and just couldnt be bothered/. During the time I was banging, I started getting stretch marks near the front of my shoulders. Since I've stopped the marks have gotten bigger..why is that?Oh and how do you prevent getting stretch marks while banging weight?Im pissed cos these stretch marks are f'in permanent

dunno why they would get bigger, but they started from when u began the weights i.e. your muscle growing faster than your skin can adapt, and under arms are the most common, if they get bigger it might be that you are getting a bit bigger too. you can take vit E supp tablets, and cocoa butter.. its very hard to get rid of still, once u start gym again it will come back.