* Official GYM Thread *

Lofa

local loop do you drink water along with your workout? alot of people dont, and this can affect your training..making you feel drained or tired easily. if you do, then maybe try changing your workout excersizes, or get a training partner. GT machines are good, but your workout should be like 70%/free weights. if ur gym has more machines its not bad still, but if you have a choice..focus more on freeweights,

Guest Reggie
All this time i didnt even clock this topic here....anyhooo.Ive noticed when i go gym I been gettin lazy real quick and leave after like half an hour. How can one motivate oneself?
Listening to Rocky, dont laugh it helps me nuff.Can run 2 miles in 18 min now, few weeks 19.30

Guest Reggie
local loop do you drink water along with your workout? alot of people dont, and this can affect your training..making you feel drained or tired easily. if you do, then maybe try changing your workout excersizes, or get a training partner. GT machines are good, but your workout should be like 70%/free weights. if ur gym has more machines its not bad still, but if you have a choice..focus more on freeweights,
I tend 2 use machines when I go on my own, smith machine a lot for decline.But yeah best 2 use free weights, after a while ur stablizers will be so sick, ive noticed this nuff.

Guest Vegeta

back from hols.gonna start seriously on monday again.starting a program called westside for skinny bastards, after that ill move on to the other routine i posted a page or two back.

local loop do you drink water along with your workout? alot of people dont, and this can affect your training..making you feel drained or tired easily. if you do, then maybe try changing your workout excersizes, or get a training partner.
Yea, I be supping the government juice whilst trainin.I could change my workout plant but i dunno what to change it to, currently i use the weight machines and buss 100 sit ups on the ball thingy. Im not really sure what else to do!

All this time i didnt even clock this topic here....anyhooo.Ive noticed when i go gym I been gettin lazy real quick and leave after like half an hour. How can one motivate oneself?
go with someone, should give you a bit more encouragement.

Does anyone use hammer strength machines? Theres one in my gym for the chest, it looks sick. It's not made by hammer strength but its exactly the same model.Loaded 50kg on it and it gave my lower chest a good pump.

back from hols.gonna start seriously on monday again.starting a program called westside for skinny bastards, after that ill move on to the other routine i posted a page or two back.
whats that programme ?

Does anyone use hammer strength machines? Theres one in my gym for the chest, it looks sick. It's not made by hammer strength but its exactly the same model.Loaded 50kg on it and it gave my lower chest a good pump.
yeah i use that, 10x 40kg, 8x 60 6x 80.I use the one for the back as well, i thinks it's called a 'behind the neck pulldown"

yeah i use that, 10x 40kg, 8x 60 6x 80.I use the one for the back as well, i thinks it's called a 'behind the neck pulldown"
They're machines that are worth using right?And yeah i also saw one in my gym thats a lat pulldown thingy, and a behind the neck press.

Considering I pay a wedge for my gym it hasn't got a decline bench.What other exercise can I do to work the bottom bit of my chest
Use a flat bench, put an object underneath to make it decline.The best variation would be weighted dipsMy gym has a decline DB/BB station biggrin.gif x10