Girls playing games with signals

fum I would put this in vent but i stick it on here

I was in campus last nite and shit was jokes. Bopping around looking for white girls so me and my bredrin bumped into some ANY white girl from bedford

22's we was chatting shit and made our way into her bedroom. We sat on her bed with da intention of spit roastin it was like 5am

she moves her head to rest on my boys lap and i just get some feels off the arse

some wastecadet starts banging on the door wen we were like 1min away from achieving a battery

he goes who are they?

im say who the fuck are u?

this c*nt tells us get out of the room :mellow: . tell him do one

then da bitch started sayin they dont wana leave my room i wana go sleep :mellow:

this hoe kicked up a fuss and security came around but the hoe doesnt know me and security is kool

bruv she held my bredrin by his piece and told us she loves brains and how her initials are BJ :mellow:

she werent even nice but it would have been a story we could laugh about. cant believe dat hoe stunted so bad after gettin us gassed

:lol:

You see this is the exact type of situation that will have you sitting in a cell. She's down then er parents find out, someone stumbles in or he feels guilty afterwards. One call to the police and your in front of a jury. And we both know 2 black males

Ain't bussing case against a white female.

Realest of talks here.