How Often Were you off school sick as a younger

Guest M12

bunking in year 10/11 and college doesnt actually count

because you DONT have to be there

Hardly ever off sick

mum wouldnt allow it

and if i was i wernt allowed to watch tv, listen to music or anything... got to the point where i was better off going school

This lol at staying home sick nothing to do in my yard.

but i remember we all used to bunk to go sega world every now and then that was sick.

also post year 8 used to skip school all the time, and by the time i got to college....lol.

/

i remember 1 white boy he was off for a good 2-3 years i swear he faked having leukaemia and shaved his head obviously his paents (white trash) were duplicitous in the deceit.

One of my old 'friend's did this. 'Borrowed' a mates car without him knowing when they were out, crashed it. Hours later everyone found the car and he had ran off leaving it wrapped round a tree.

Few months later came back to school, he had officially changed his name to something like Max Power or one of them kinda names.

Then had a few months off, came back with a wig telling everyone he's got cancer or something.

:rofl:

lol bunking in school, too real

there was a spot by the field where there was a secret hole in the fence, heads would jam n smoke weed n sneak out

but the teachers clocked, so it was kinda like chasing illegal immigrants at the border, soon as u see someone with a walkie talkie everyone was GARN

good times, good fuckin times