Student Protest - 4,000 officers have the right to fire rubber bullets on student protesters

DJ Stashman

'but as we seen with the riots, you aint gotta leave your house to get nicked<br />

this local c*nt should be banned... people like him would gladly send information to feds about how this site was "instrumental to planning violent protests/riots in london, and its full of blackies too" fucking twat

people like me would gladly send information to the feds?

your confused

stop followin me around kid

im not following you around fool...you just posted in this thread. and yes people like you...

you quote me atleast twice a day

for the record, you have a childish grudge against me cos i hold opinions people like you seem to think i don't have the right to hold

your obsession with me and the actions of "daemonz" in general is an obvious cowardly defense mechanism to feeling threatened by superiority

so if you want to think that my sole purpose on earth, and the white man in general, is to undermine your people, please go ahead, i can understand how it gives you some comfort

but jus giv it a rest with the constant quoting and begging for my bannage, responding to you is taking up far too much of my time

safe

if you post bullshit twice a day then its justified. however you are grossly exagerrating your importance. i have no grudge against you...i respond to your daemony thats all. you can never be superior to me, nor do i have any chip on my shoulder...pple like you are just pissed to get shot down with facts that refute all the nonsense you spout. i know in your small mind you think that by me being vigilant about daemonz actions means its a chip, or a grudge ..but its not and you will never understand it.....so dont try to explain it.....and if you feel threatened by me being vigilant and scrutinising your own daemony by exposing your posts or questioning them...then you can A: remove yourself from posting, or B: STFU and keep it moving.