Weekend Review

Guest Seriouss

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

serious holla me wen ur bak
Sorry, I don't have net at my flat and I was in meetings all day yesterday.Safe for that though - very nice :D
ahlie tell miz an crls dey missed outnetime u wanna kum get high holla at me rolleyes2.gif
Thanks :D Daniel & Carlos, you did miss out indeed. After smoking a few spliffs at my mates house though I did have a 'scared of the pig woman' incident when I was parking my car.
pig women? tell me she didnt follow u 2 my road an put me on da list

Guest Seriouss
Sorry, I don't have net at my flat and I was in meetings all day yesterday.Safe for that though - very nice :D
ahlie tell miz an crls dey missed outnetime u wanna kum get high holla at me rolleyes2.gif
Thanks :D Daniel & Carlos, you did miss out indeed. After smoking a few spliffs at my mates house though I did have a 'scared of the pig woman' incident when I was parking my car.
Thats what she wanted actually, she said she would let me off if I told her where you lived. She said something about a game and making you appreciate life? I dunnno. Sounds weird though. Has she been round yet?

Thats what she wanted actually, she said she would let me off if I told her where you lived. She said something about a game and making you appreciate life? I dunnno. Sounds weird though. Has she been round yet?
*calls my sik in da head pittbull bully*no but ill b waitin

Guest Seriouss
You think that will stop her?Have you seen her?She would eat your dog for breakfast.
pm me ur msn im concernd 4 my safety
How will having my MSN protect you from pig woman?She may come and get me for being in contact with you?!Or maybe she just wants to score a draw?

You think that will stop her?Have you seen her?She would eat your dog for breakfast.
pm me ur msn im concernd 4 my safety
How will having my MSN protect you from pig woman?She may come and get me for being in contact with you?!Or maybe she just wants to score a draw?
yeh i need piggy info holla