Weekend Review

Guest Seriouss

I got into beef (well almost) last night.was jokes still.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what yerI forgot to mentionOn Friday I went to a well known TV network for the filming of a show which is broadcasted around the world for like millions of peopel to see.I wasn't shavenhad a sick spot on my foreheadand was nufff tiredthen on a breakI decided to smoke a zut with some guyand then i was placed right in the middle of all the actionlooking bare chungbare tiredbare trampish (hair and beard wise they made me take my hat off)and buttersfor millions of poeple to watch pisssed in a waaay

In my boredom I also developed a new game for everyone to try out. Go thru your phone book and see if you have a name for every letter in the alphabet. If you dont, your mission is to get them.I unfortunately have that so the game isnt so fun for me.

In my boredom I also developed a new game for everyone to try out. Go thru your phone book and see if you have a name for every letter in the alphabet.  If you dont, your mission is to get them.I unfortunately have that so the game isnt so fun for me.
need an I still.but true say i put down some funky names and sh*t when saving down numbers

You know what yerI forgot to mentionOn Friday I went to a well known TV network for the filming of a show which is broadcasted around the world for like millions of peopel to see.I wasn't shavenhad a sick spot on my foreheadand was nufff tiredthen on a breakI decided to smoke a zut with some guyand then i was placed right in the middle of all the actionlooking bare chungbare tiredbare trampish (hair and beard wise they made me take my hat off)and buttersfor millions of poeple to watch  pisssed in a waaay
Just tell us the network and program :roll:

Weekend was ok.. went out last night.. I recieved a text which I dont know was drunken or serious either way gotta have a 'talk' with the person.. & today I am sleeping, eating & on here etc.. sundayish type things.

a 25 year old female who cannot be named at this moment in time was brutaly raped in hatfield in the east midlands (assuming thats where it is) on sunday 13th of may 2007. Allegedly having just turned 25 this has been a tragic time for her friends and family. Rumour has it that she was going to buy illegal products and her family were not aware of these problems. We'll keep you updated as we still search for other parts of her body scattered around the biritsh countrysidethank you