Weekend Review

Guest Seriouss

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to stay at my dads so i could pick up some Proppa P t-shirts.My bro's in that stage where he's always with his mates 'in the park' and out with them skanky little girls frm his school so he doesn't wanna hang with his cool big sis watching films anymore.Last time i stay there mark my words

Went to stay at my dads so i could pick up some Proppa P t-shirts.My bro's in that stage where he's always with his mates 'in the park' and out with them skanky little girls frm his school so he doesn't wanna hang with his cool big sis watching films anymore.Last time i stay there mark my words
il hang with his cool big sis n watch/make films

il hang with his cool big sis n watch/make films
lmaoI don't think there is a post i can make that u can't make a smart reply to.

Guest Ryan
:shock:  *wipes Mooni off the 'potentials' list*
potentials lsit?anyway was an accident and that "baby" is now 11yrs old and v "normal" lol
I just clocked what you meant before about the special thing.I'm slow, there's me all replying seriously :oops: Giving directions