Guest Portuguese

Song

Heskey

Reo Coker

Drogba

Kalou

De Jong

are they the only ones?

Post reminded me off something iceberg wrote years ago about if drogba came to England earlier his wife would be White

Dont think it's just footballers black people in the public eye in general. It's a psychological ting still. Black people are conditioned to think White nice black nasty. My mum has a book where Dr'a gave black girls a White doll and a Black doll they were which ones they prefered and why. Majority' said they preferred the blue eyed blonde hair doll

That's what they say in France if you want to be more famous and respected you must marry a white woman.

Black women bring you down :/

If your talented you be known regardless the race of your wife

/

Drogba wife would of always been black regardless but he still beats these white tings.

i dont dispute they are black but all those women are light skinned/mid tones at best. when i say dark skin im talking women like bria myles, jamelia etc and its pretty clear they're the kinda women you dont rate

Don't rate?

I think Bria is gorgeous, I would agree with whoever said she has white features because she does to me, reminds me a bit of my cousin.

Jamelia is a gorgeous girl aswell, I wouldn't be able to tell you the difference between Jamelia and Latoya's skin tone.

I am just attracted to Latoya, she has a cheeky look about her, not every girl I say is gorgeous I am attracted to, I think attraction comes from within, can't really be explained.

Same way I am not attracted to Beyonce, can ask anyone that knows me.

I think she is a beautiful girl just not attracted.

Guest Portuguese

i dont dispute they are black but all those women are light skinned/mid tones at best. when i say dark skin im talking women like bria myles, jamelia etc and its pretty clear they're the kinda women you dont rate

Don't rate?

I think Bria is gorgeous, I would agree with whoever said she has white features because she does to me, reminds me a bit of my cousin.

Jamelia is a gorgeous girl aswell, I wouldn't be able to tell you the difference between Jamelia and Latoya's skin tone.

I am just attracted to Latoya, she has a cheeky look about her, not every girl I say is gorgeous I am attracted to, I think attraction comes from within, can't really be explained.

Same way I am not attracted to Beyonce, can ask anyone that knows me.

I think she is a beautiful girl just not attracted.

Last line I never understood when someone drops that bar

You say she is beautiful but your not attracted to her

:/

Guest petercrotch

It's the uk nergroes that are the problem . Foreign footballers be they from ghana,nigeria,ivory coast even holland keep it real . Uk footballers sell out hard

UK

melanie-slade2.jpg

Rio+Ferdinand+with+his+partner+Rebecca+Ellison.jpg

charlottemeares_thumb.jpg

cheryl-and-ashley-cole.jpg

Ashley-young-girlfriend.jpg

sol-cambell-pic-rex-892212012.jpg

Born outside the uk

Kanu-and-wife.jpg

go5.jpg

salomonkaloucelebratesb.jpg

contentimagegen.jpg

image5ns.jpg

fashionkicks2.jpg

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

de jong just looks road. if he wasnt a baller he would blatantly be some kind of enforcer/hustler.

/

im really backing kalou's ting v. nice

20636_1316407346468_1119256755_31032355_4744609_n.jpg

if salomon slips up i will be there

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

de jong just looks road. if he wasnt a baller he would blatantly be some kind of enforcer/hustler.

/

im really backing kalou's ting v. nice

20636_1316407346468_1119256755_31032355_4744609_n.jpg

if salomon slips up i will be there

He slipped already lol

Guest M12 Part 2

ah all this watching face

but tbh the circles these black footballers have no choice but to roll in, parties, events etc.

whats the chances off them meeting a wife-able black woman when these white tings are chuckin the box at them

any girl who is throwing their box at you shouldnt be wifeable either.

but tbh the circles these black footballers have no choice but to roll in, parties, events etc.

whats the chances off them meeting a wife-able black woman when these white tings are chuckin the box at them

yes, but do they know that?

doubt it.

yes, but do they know that?

doubt it.

What choice do they have 1st of all?

Wait for something better to come along?

Where? When?

Man are not accessible like us, they don't use public transport moretime and are out of the education system from 16.

Unless they are moving to the only black/mix ting in the rave it don't leave them with a lot of options.