"Yo fam my student loans wiped out! no more splashing on di belts and di Moet"

Guest chap44uns

i wouldnt be suprised if them somali dans have them installed in there net cafes

/

pmsl why would u do this to your 'boy'

back in the day 'someone i know' bought one of them portable physical keyloggers., went to some internet cafe in walthamstow and installed it. When he took it to review what info was stored - all it was was yahhoo messenger and msn convos in what looked like some sort of eastern european language

• Upvote 3

them ones where dons do a google search on sql servers and realise it aint suttin they can learn in 20 mins then click the X never to return again.

looooool

this is me with soo many different things not illegal stuff though

you see its some long process and its like fuck that shit its not for me

• Upvote 1

Well if you cannot be bothered to learn PHP/SQL an easier alternative would be to install a keylogger on your boys PC/Laptop (set it up to send you an email attachment of keystrokes every 8 hours or so)

You will have deets of his Hotmail, Facebook, uni login & even his student loans account. Do this in an internet cafe and the stakes are high.

THATS WOT "YOU" THINK...

i wouldnt be suprised if them somali dans have them installed in there net cafes

/

pmsl why would u do this to your 'boy'

back in the day 'someone i know' bought one of them portable physical keyloggers., went to some internet cafe in walthamstow and installed it. When he took it to review what info was stored - all it was was yahhoo messenger and msn convos in what looked like some sort of eastern european language

dont be fooled... it was a scrammbla