Week 18/19/20 - Festive & New Year Football

User

Our Scene Wengar >>

Henry 2 month deal, Bobbi is also a free agent, Sulzur is still looking for a club might aswell give them all deals smh

We should stop cocking around with trying to revive Henry and sign Bent for £15m or sign some1 proper, its clear for wat eva reasons Chamahk, Bendy, Vela, & Park arent viable options atm

Comoli & co were looking at Bent b4 but said he was too similar to Torres and Villa got him, the dippers should sign Bent, athoe i still think Carroll will come good

Our Scene Wengar >>

Henry 2 month deal, Bobbi is also a free agent, Sulzur is still looking for a club might aswell give them all deals smh

We should stop cocking around with trying to revive Henry and sign Bent for £15m or sign some1 proper, its clear for wat eva reasons Chamahk, Bendy, Vela, & Park arent viable options atm

Comoli & co were looking at Bent b4 but said he was too similar to Torres and Villa got him, the dippers should sign Bent, athoe i still think Carroll will come good

Our Scene Wengar >>

Bent in order to be the Bent i know and rate has to start and complete games..plus Bent will be more expensive in terms of fee, contract length and wages

We aint gona play 4-4-2, so he would be on the bench playing a bit part role

Only a idiot would move Rvp to the wing now, he has done extremely well as our no.9

Gabby can play 3 positions and has pace, id swap him for Walcott in a heartbeat

Bent in order to be the Bent i know and rate has to start and complete games..plus Bent will be more expensive in terms of fee, contract length and wages

Only a idiot would move Rvp to the wing now, he has done extremely well as our no.9

Put Bent into your team and your team will stop playing football. Kills alot of attacks 'cause of his inability to play. Can never make it as a starter for a top 4 team but could do decent for a team like Liverpool.

Imagine Carrol + 15 mil. Bent will be worth 50 mil :lol:

• Upvote 3

Put Bent into your team and your team will stop playing football. Kills alot of attacks 'cause of his inability to play. Can never make it as a starter for a top 4 team but could do decent for a team like Liverpool.

would be good for villa to sell him off for 20-25m, only if mac brings in some decent players what you actually need tho. need a bit of flair.